Chap 19

Two weeks later!

   I have not gained my kingdom back because,
1 : The elders are at Natasha's side,
2: She has managed to bribe my top officials except Alia .
  Quincy has tried to comfort me,but nothing can give me comfort, My love is in the hospital, My kingdom is in the hands of the enemy, my whole life is in chaos .
     I would just kill my self. I stand at the balcony wanting nothing more than to jump down,just as I am about to, a little voice at the back of my mind says " If Xavier wakes up,he would be miserable, you don't want that right?"
I listened and I entered the room and balled my eyes out. I walked to the mirror and I am the exact definition of a walking dead.
  My naturally long ebony black hair has lost its shine and now looking brownish . My naturally big eyes have sinked in, the bags under my eyes can carry a new born baby.
  My naturally shiny ebony skin now has patches from lack of care. The only thing that remains the same is my huge hips,butt and boobs.
  They are still as big as ever.
Quincy also looks as bad as me and it's gotten Draven super worried.
Her rich,creamy almost white skin is now pale like that of a vampire,but worse. Her lips looking shrunk and chapped. She,unlike me, got slimmer and all her curves went in and making her look like a Victoria secret model . The unhealthy type though.

  I haven't seen Xavier in days, I know what you guys are thinking, but the guilt I feel anytime I see him is insurmountable. I put him in this situation,if I didn't decide to become nosy and go to his hut that day, he would be a young handsome guy full of life . Not an almost dead person just because he fell for the wrong woman. Me.
  I decided to be brave about it , and I dressed in a short lose flowery summer dress,with no belt and make up. I wore flip flops and packed my hair in an unhealthy bun.

  I arrived at the hospital and was allowed into his room without questions. He got all those wires attached to him and the monitor is showing some weird zigzag lines. I guess it's a good sign because the doctor has not brought it to book. He was still looking as handsome as ever, Draven was forced to leave by me to get some sleep and food because as tough as he looks , he has been crying his eyes out all through the night.
   Quincy's responsibility can't allow her to visit as often as she can but she finds her way even through her busy schedule.
" get well soon my love, I have missed you,the world have missed you.
Olowo ori mi (My king) pls get well soon.
  I love you.Never Doubt That.
  Am sorry for getting you into this situation and I totally understand if after your recovery, you wanna have nothing to do with me.
  I placed my head in his bed,hiccuping tears until I heard a groan. I HEARD WRONG!
It became louder,I looked up and behold, Xavier is awake...
AT LAST!
He looked thirsty and I rushed out of the room to call the doctor and to get him water. The doctor asked me to excuse my self and while I was waiting in the hallway, I pulled out my phone and called Draven,I told him about the great news and he said he would soon be here. I called Quincy and told her but Alistair wouldn't let her come ,so whenever she can sneak out she would.
  I don't deserve this, my happiness is finally back,my reason for living.
The doctor came out some moments later and said I could enter,Without any further discussion,I ran inside so Un-gracefully. My mind drifted to what Ambrose would have said assuming she was here.
  Xavier was now sitting up, I don't know if that's okay ,but since he doesn't look in pain,I guess it's fine.
"I missed you"his croaked voice said.
I couldn't get any word out,I kept tearing up. I have missed him so much ,that I can't put it in words. Seeing him looking at me seems so surreal.
  I jumped on him and kissed him hard ignoring the obvious sleeping breath.
He kissed back and held my head to him to deepen the kiss,his lips worked just as I remember on my own mouth,our tongues caressing each other,drawing a moan from me and a groan from him.
  His hands slipped under my dress and were going dangerously higher ,almost at my pant line making my core wet and throbbing with need.
Just as he is about to move my panties to the side, Draven burst inside,with his purely happy face.
"Hey man,even though I did not miss you,you were gone for long you coward" Draven said.
"I missed you too man"

I walked out of the room and left them to bond.

It's pamilerin!!!!
Yay! I updated

Xoxo pams .
Vote,comment,share.
Inbox me if you feel like I should add something to the story.

Your comments are always considered.Trust me!

Love y'all