Chap 11

Xavier pic above
Queen poV
The days were counting much to the elders joy and much to my sadness. I would loose the throne, my hard work, my inheritance to some white bitch that just sat in her room having maids at her beck and call watching me build the kingdom for her, doing nothing.
NO!
I won't have it, I won't let my hard work go to waste. I deserve the throne that is why I got it, I am the rightful heir to the throne, I am not gonna let the elders intimidate me, instead I should intimidate them, I have ceased to be their puppet,their object of mockery.
They should see,feel,hear me and bow . I am their QUEEN!
I dressed in one of my jumpsuits. It is inappropriate to wear it . Says Ambrose. But I am the Queen,I should tell them what to do not the other way round.
The white jumpsuit clinging to my hips, accentuating my curves, the soft white color making my brown skin glow.

Queen's jumpsuit and her figure in the clothe (her boobs are way bigger though) I would get a king today, by force or willingly

I would get a king today, by force or willingly. What of Xavier??my subconscious screamed at me. But I don't want him to go through the hassle of ruling.
Ambrose poV (surprised right!!)
I hate that fat black bitch with all my being.
Lord Zachary did not ask her to get a king as soon as possible, I just want to have her leave the throne and let Natasha have the throne.
We don't need a Bavarian that can't rule well, she gives too much allowances to the citizens, goes around for some stupid monthly tour helping them and wasting the money instead of designing the castle and removing the old artifacts also increasing the elders salary.
Her friend Quincy is with us and is gonna help us throw her out of the throne. She is such a bozo, thinking someone Is with her.
Ahah... I can't wait to see her surprised and betrayed face when she finds out about Quincy's betrayal.
Back to Queen's poV
I was walking through the kingdom and I have received surprises glares from the citizens. I mean not everyday do you see a Queen walking around in heels and a jumpsuit.
I went to Xavier house to clear whatever we have, maybe we should let go of each other or our relationship is worth fighting for.thigh I think I am falling in love with him hard.
I don't think I can let him go not now, not ever.

I entered his hut because I met his door ajar, a sense of deja vu rushed through me, I entered the house and met him reading something so hard on his wooden chair and damn was he looking hot! I never knew something so innocent could look sexy on him, with his folded arms making his muscles bulge, his lips pressed in a him line, he had still not not noticed me.
I cleared my throat, and folded my hands under my breasts unknowingly pushing it forward and crossing my legs.
He looked up, and looked straight at my moist lips and his eyes visibly darkened, his eyes moved to my boobs and if possible his eyes darkened more and he gulped very visibly and got up and walked toward me getting hold of my wrists and pulling me down on his bed, hugging me tightly.

I was crying,
I was so emotional, I didn't know I meant so much to Xavier, if possible I fell more in love and then I realized

I HAVE FOUND MY KING!

Hey guys how was this!??
I am sure you guys hate Quincy right now!!!
Well imma tell you don't judge too soon, who knows who the real bad guy is?
Note; it's someone very unexpected.

Lol, love y'all
Xoxo pams