Chap 13

Quincy pic above
Draven poV
Fuck! I couldn't think about anyone else. I have never been  this in love. I have fucked girls in the past and I thought if I could sleep with Quincy I would be able to get her out of my mind but after I made love to her, I fell more In love.
She is my everything now.
I was pleasing my self before she just came in. FUCK! God answered my prayers, I sucked her ear and pushed her in the bed. I want her, I need her. I held her full womanly hips and kissed her hungrily, she is my everything.
I zipped open her dress and removed her shoes leaving her in just bra and panties, making my member harder if that was even possible.
   I removed my boxers and thrusted into her making me moan at her wetness and tightness. Fuck!
She whimpered and moaned and it was the sexiest sound ever.

Quincy poV
After our intense love making that I totally didn't plan for, we were wrapped in Draven silly sheets, naked, still hot from the 3 rounds we just had.
   I didn't wanna bring the matter up not wanting to ruin the moment but I figured there would never be a right time so I told him.

He swore on his life and on our love that he has dealings with Ambrose, but he never knew the conniving bitch was one of the elders she always dressed like a merchant and he never told her things about Queen and I. He said he doesn't know how she found out about us.
   So conclusion is that, someone else is doing this.
Question: who is it?

Queens poV
Right now I was in my bed preparing for the stupid meeting that I had to introduce my king.
Quincy is not in the castle and she has to help me pick out colors.
I don't know what I would do without her but I would never tell her that.....of course.
Recently it seems my butt has gotten bigger.  And that's a very bad thing! Damn!!
How would I look so bad in my dress is what I am thinking about and the worst part is that the theme is mermaid dress. Ambrose idea of course.... I bet she did it deliberately to embarrass me. And I hate to say it but she has succeeded.
I decided to wear a purple dress that made my curves very noticeable and my butt as huge as Kim kardashian's just slightly bigger . Ahh! I am so fucked!

Queen's dress and figure (that's her exact figure,the boobs and everything)

  Quincy poV
I was dressing up for the meeting in the Auorora kingdom. I made Queen believe that I was not around so that she can test out her fashion skills. She always needs a stylist and today I wanna see the hidden talents of her.
I wore a particular dress, it was Golden brown in color and it hugged my curves tightly making me butt show it's true roundness. I could never compare with Queen's curves but I was also pretty curvy and it truly shows my origin and contrasts my almost white color.

 I could never compare with Queen's curves but I was also pretty curvy and it truly shows my origin and contrasts my almost white color

Quincy dress and figure in it.
I entered the council room and first of all smelt the expensive but too concentrated perfumes of all the Queens and the manly smell of the kings, the indefinite glares of the elders they never smile ..I swear.
I sat down near Queen and I can practically feel her nervousness in waves.
  Lord Zachary the elder of elders stood up and addressed us. He then asked us the single Queens to come out and Queen, I , Natasha, and some other beautiful Queens came out. Natasha isn't a Queen what is she doing out, I bet it's that stupid rosa or something doing.
Lord Zachary asked the reason for our singleness and he said we must find a king within a week he is so grumpy!
  We walked back to the castle and directly towards Queen's room.
Queen being the lazy brat did not bother remove her clothes and make up and did I mention it Queen has crazy fashion sense and she looked so bangable! If that is Even a word.
Her curves were to die for, I mean I even felt jealous.
I went into her walk in closet and removed my clothes, sat at her drawer and removed my make up. I wore one of Queen's lose shirts well they were loose on me because she is a bigger size than I am
I was wearing her black fendi t-shirt  and just my panties without bra and entered her room only to find her sleeping.
  I just laughed and lied beside her.

Hey guys how was this?
Boring? Cute? Or wat?

Love y'all
Xoxo pams