Chap 6

Queen pic above
  Queen poV
   I was in my room with the kingdom best stylists making me up and doing my hair.
Alia was busy tending to my other needs, just then my phone rang. It was Quincy on the phone, she just called to ask me if I was ready, she was already at the venue. I don't know how she does that, I take hours to dress up not my fault, up to me, I would wear jeans and shirt which would take 5 minutes. But the elders.....

   And still am not half as beautiful as she is. Damn!! I still don't understand how she doesn't have a king.
2 HOURS LATER!

I was giving my speech, mine was the last because my kingdom is the most powerful so all other rulers bow to me,.
   Just then one stupid, old ,pervert shouts you shouldn't be a Queen!!! You should be a whore because your body is bangable !!!
   All the people in attendance started to insult me and my elders were just smiling .
" she is a bitch"
"The old lad is right, if he wasn't a customer of her he wouldn't have talked"
"I bet her assets are not real"
And so on....

So I did what I do best.

I ran away, I left the stage in a hurry because I was about to break down. Quincy tried to follow me but I stopped her.

I kept running and running, my heels are long gone, soon I see a light in distance and I walked toward it before I realized that the light was coming from a hut.a very familiar hut.
   I don't know what possessed me but I just found my legs begging to rest so I went to his house.
I met him outside resting on a wooden chair looking at the moon, the moment her recognized me and saw me crying,he ushered me inside and ....

    Xavier poV
She was crying, she was limping, she was a mess, but a gorgeous mess. Why is she here? Why is she crying? Isn't she supposed to be at a ceremony that I heard that is organized by the elders and only royals could attend?.
   She seemed in distress so I kept my questions at bay.
I kept rubbing her back until she looked up at me with teary but beautiful face and she...
  Smashed her lips on mine, her lips trembling lips was on mine gently and I lost control, I took control and kissed her firmly taking her trembling lips and she opened her mouth and moaned"hmm", i was driven mad by that little sound and I carried her gently and dropped her on the bed not giving her time to think I ripped open her black dress and I was greeted with her black bra and voluminous breast threatening to spill out of her bra. I groaned so loudly and looked at her lacy thong barely covering her lady parts.
   I looked into her eyes and she just nodded giving me permission to unsnap her bra granting access to her gravity defying tits.
    My mind reminded me that I was ravishing the QUEEN!! My QUEEN!! And it is so wrong I should stop but damn God knows I didn't want to stop, God knows I wanna have her forever, adoring her and making her see her beauty, making her know that the elders are just mad. Maybe for once I should loose control and not think just do.
   I did.....
I wrapped my hot mouth around her dark brown stiff nipples and sucked hard, she moaned so loudly"Xavier.... ahh".
  She kept making sounds and I kept feeding on her breasts, later I moved to her neck and collarbone sucking giving her a hickey.
I gave her hickeys all over, on her breasts, stomach and navel. She was in intense pleasure and kept whimpering and moaning. Gosh I am so in love with her. It's forbidden but am in love with my Queen.
     I removed her panties and my boxers, and I drove in all at once breaking all her barriers and causing her to gasp in pain, I waited helping her adjust to my size and after some moments I started moving and she started whimpering in pleasure, I kept kissing her neck making her hickeys darker , and her moaning in pleasure and me groaning, I kissed her hard and shoved my tongue inside my mouth tasting her hard.

    She slept off and I kept running my hands through my hair thinking of what just happened, I don't regret it at all but I can't say the same for her and the elders would never agree to our relationship. Secret dating crossed my mind but it can never succeed because she is the Queen.

I love y'all how was the chap?
They made love, now complications begin.
Xoxo pams