Chap 20

I got my kingdom back

Flashback
That conniving bitch Natasha ,she has been Queen for 3 weeks now and trust me, Auorora kingdom already is preparing for war,why? Because of her pompous mouth,her bitchy attitude.
  And trust me Ambrose,is right by her side,wishing her luck, she sold
All the sophisticated weapons and equipped her soldiers MY soldiers with old ,weak weapons.
  I went to china , (in the outfit above) and even though am dressed like every other lady,I introduced my self. Expectedly,they had a problem with me being black. I therefore used plan B on them,I threatened them with the elder of elders of China's daughter,of course they immediately concurred.

  Well long story short,the war was stopped and with the help of China,I got my kingdom back,my people,my throne.
It only remains 1 thing.
Xavier ruling by my side.

Xavier poV
After the incident ,I feel better,I mean I feel a sense of belonging,I don't feel like a worthless person.
Of course Queen had a hand in it.
I am so happy she got her rightful seat back ,but still,how can I be with her?
I don't want to be her dirty little secret. I want to be the guy to protect her,love her,make love to her,become her king,husband.
     She pulled me down on the bed with her,I pecked her plump, swollen lips from all the kissing we have done.
I crawled on top of her and kissed her hard,squeezing her very firm and heavy mounds. Of course her so responsive body ,responded,she squeezed her legs and she moaned loudly.
  I effing love her
Not to lie,am a man,I have needs and damn I missed her tight,warm,wet flower. Right now I felt nothing more than to bury myself deep inside her,having her gasping,whimpering,moaning,groanin.
   I slid my hand into her panties having her moan as expected.
    I couldn't take it anymore,I ripped off her remaining clothing,and took off my boxers. I slammed inside her making her widen her eyes and gasp so loud,then moaning my name,making me go crazy.
  I made her climax over and over and she the same with me until we were both tired.

FUCK!!!

NO CONDOM!

I deliberately ignored that,I want her to have my babies.

Guess who updated!!!!

Pamilerin
Love y'all
Sorry for the wait but hey!i made up for it in the last few paragraphs!

Vote,comment,share!