Chap 18

Queen poV
I am gonna leave the castle today in disguise, but first of all I need Alia's help, she has to say I am sick and then I can lock my room.

   I am wearing a tracksuit, a bandana around my hair that I packed in a messy bun at top my head, no make up.
I was dressed like a typical black woman, In search for my man.ife mi(My love) olowo ori mi(My king).
I went to lord Zachary's place first and last night with the help of Quincy I got the map to a secret prison which I find out, Imma imprison his ass.
    I went without an entourage and I had to convince Quincy with a free shopping spree before she allowed me to come alone. I heard groaning from far, fuck, am close!
   I went up -to a door with a small little hole too high up for my short self. I entered the place and found blood, all on the floor, torturing devices like chain, whip,pliers, pressing iron and so on, it was such a disgusting sight until I saw my king in a corner, beaten to a pulp, barely able to up,he couldn't even open his eyes, I ran up to him being as subtle as humanly possible.
   I feel at edge, I know Zachary, and freeing a prisoner from his prison can't be this easy unless.....A TRAP!
I could care less. I took his lips into mine and sucked the metallic taste of blood out, as disgusting as it sounds, I find it nice on Xavier's skin. I can't think of any how else to comfort him.... I mean it's not everyday you gotta save a prisoner. I tried loosing the chain but it was too damn tight!! Ahh!, my hands kept slipping, I fucking hate Zachary.

    FREEZE!!!
FUCK!
  I turned back and found Zachary smirking at me, in mockery.

" Ogopogonungu(stupid)" you thought you could go Scot free, the Queen of Auorora kingdom is really a ogedenge(fool)
"Let him go you scum, what did he ever do to you? What did we ever do to you?"
" You must really be delusional, thinking, I would let you rule peacefully after you stole the throne from me... I must say you hid liver boy well"
"Stole??? What?? I am the rightful owner of the kingdom, my parents were rulers before me so it is only logical that I inherit it , only if your tiny brain has been packed with revenge .
" Shut up! Your smart mouth would kill your lover boy if you are not careful, soldiers ! Take her to the dungeon, whip her every 2 hrs and starve her of water."
   I was being dragged away, I didn't even fight it,Xavier tried to stand up but he was too weak, tears pooled at my eyes. Thank God I did not let Quincy come.
  Zachary just laughed at our pathetic state, I feel like clawing his face out.

Four days later.
  I already feel numb, I have received the highest point of pain, I am just an empty broken record.
  I kept thinking how my kingdom is faring, who is the temporary leader?? What of the elders? Shouldn't they have found me? Uh! I bet they are glad am gone .
   I failed my people, Xavier, and Quincy, most importantly, I failed my parents. I heard rattling of chains, I looked towards the heavy door of the dungeon, a soldier came in and brought his whip, He wants to whip me his usual 200 strokes.
  I lied down as usual and turned my back, I didn't feel pain anymore, I just kept thinking if this was how they have being treating Xavier.
  I waited a few moments to feel the whip but I didn't , I looked up in confusion and found the masked soldiers head down like he is in tears, I am  probably  Hallucinating, He removed his mask and dang!!!

It was Draven, !!
The last person I thought of!

What if Xavier? I asked.
He is outside,he refused to leave you behind . My heat swelled at the hearing!
  Wait! What of Zachary?
"He ran away"
He loosed the chain , and I ran with him, and left the building.

   Hours later
Right now I am in the bed, am not in the castle, I am in Draven house. Xavier's bruises are being tended to in the hospital but I refused to get check on by a doctor. Quincy have been weeping nonstop, cursing Zachary and blaming her self.
    The elders have not been even checking up on me, Natasha now run the kingdom and she have announced the discontinuation of the monthly check on and solution to  people's problems.in just HOURS!

I love y'all.
Pamilerin loves you so much!

Xoxo pams