Chap 14

Queen's pic above
Queen poV
I am so tired of life. I just found out now from Quincy that one f**ker has been betraying me and spilling all my future plans for my citizens to that b*itch ass Ambrose.
  Natasha wanna take over my throne at all cost even if the cost is my life, me and Natasha are never enemies. I mean, we were never friends but not enemies, well at least not enemy enough to want each other's lives. No one seems suspicious to me, this is shit!
   Natasha is one blond girl with flat boobs and ass, she is also as skinny as a twig , with tiny high pitched voice looking like a typical white girl with pretty face.
    She doesn't even have any experience in ruling and Ambrose seems to think her ruling would be better than mine but way to burst her bubble, I ain't leaving this throne anytime soon and if ever, it's gonna be for my son or daughter, whoever is fit.
  I got letter from Xavier and guys before you say he is Amish or something, I actually prefer letter writing to messaging it sounds more personal and closer than so casual text, he just never seizes to make me smile , even his smallest gestures.
    "Good afternoon baby girl, how are you and your day,hope the workload is not stressing you out my love.
I miss you so Much, your smile, your ever straying hair, your beautiful dimples, your smooth mocha skin, your big doe eyes. I could go on and on about you my sweetheart, there is no end to the way you fascinate me and I can't help but consider my self lucky.
   I hope to see you soon MY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.
  Your cute little gestures I miss, the way you widen your eyes when you find something disgusting, the way you chew the inside of your cheek when you are bored, the way you strive for perfection when you are the definition of the word.
  Baby, you are perfect.
My heart beats fast just at the thought of you, I can never get enough of you MY LOVE 😍 "
I was almost in tears because of how sweet and compassionate he is, my heart swells with love and pride, my man is the best in the world.
   He takes away my worries without effort, he makes me forget about Ambrose.

Sorry that this chapter is short but it is just to show the relationship between Our dear Queen and Xavier.
   Xavier is so cute !
Their relationship is not all about sex guys.

Xoxo pams