0.1

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

IT WAS A RAINY night in London, Amber Maximoff walked down the crowded streets her head was down and her hood was covering her recently dyed hair and protecting her from the vicious rainfall.

Amber felt uncomfortable without her usual purple locks as because of what happened she had to now dye it a light shade of brown, Amber hated it to say the least.

It was like her entire personality and all she'd been through was stripped away from her.

Amber swerved off the busy Main Street into a quiet row of apartment blocks. She stopped in front of one of the big, dark buildings.

Amber looked around before reaching into her pocket, pulling out a small silver key to unlock a big door in front of the girl.

She opened the heavy door, and trudged up the creaky stairs. Amber tiptoed passed Mrs. Lafayette's apartment, that old woman was a right pain in the ass when people walked past her apartment late at night.

Amber reached the next floor, where she could feel the heavy pulse of rock music being played, as she weaves through the kissing teenagers blocking the halls.

Finally the exhausted girl reached apartment, 221. Amber had been living there for the past year and a half.

She opened the wooden door and walked inside quietly closing the door after her. Amber heard the faint static of the small television coming from the living room.

She discarded her wet jacket and shoes before walking towards a blonde girl sitting on the couch.

"Oh, Violet you're home" The blonde girl exclaimed, jumping off her seat to greet the girl.

Amber cracked a false smile at her alias, "Hey Mia," she replied half heartedly.

Mia was an 18 year old, college dropout who now worked down the road at a coffee shop. She was one of the first people Amber had met, when Steve shipped her to London to attend school.

"I'm going to a house party down the street, wanna come?" Mia asked, a smile spread across her cheeks. The British girl was wearing a bralet and a pair of black ripped jeans all topped off with stilettos.

"You know I'm not one for parties" Amber sighed rolling her eyes slightly, acting as if she didn't care. When In fact all she wanted to do was go to that party, have fun be a teenager, Amber just didn't want to be caught.