0.2

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER WALKED DOWN the marble steps leading to Tony's 'Top secret workshop', she didn't recall how she got there but she went with the flow. She peaked through the glass and there he was.

Tony sat at his workshop counter fidgeting with something, he looked as miserable and tired as Amber. His hair was unkept and definitely not clean.

Amber walked closer, It seemed that Tony was not able to see the girl. Tony was holding a similar burner phone to the one that was gifted by Steve to the girl.

Amber felt a tap on her shoulder, her breathing sped up as she turned around and the face that haunted her dreams was now standing right in front of her.

Pietro stood with his arms crossed, his white hair styled to perfection. He looked exactly like what he did on the day he died. Pietro was still wearing his blue long sleeved top. As she examined his clothed torso, she realised there were no bullet holes. She sighed in slight relief, but as Amber studied his face she gasped in faint horror, tears ran down her face uncontrollably.

His eyes....his beautiful eyes. What had happened? His normal blue eyes were no longer in sight instead his eyes were as black as the night sky.

Amber backed away in terror her arms out trying to stop him from coming closer, when she hit a wall.

Or what she thought was a wall...

She turned around and the entirety of the Avengers were standing in front of her their eyes matching the same pitch black color as Pietros had been.

Amber let out a small shriek of fright, and covered her mouth from screaming louder. Her breathing was erratic and she was trembling all over.

"It's only time before they meet their end" a deep voice called out, from the shadows.

"Wh-who's there?" Amber asked shakily, squinting her eyes to see beyond the shadows.

A tall, large purple figure in battle armor walked out of the shadows. A maniacal smirk plastered across his face.

"Soon, you'll know how it feels to lose" the purple figure stated, he raised is giant hands.

One of them was adorned with a golden glove that had what looked like diamonds, glimmering in the spots of sunlight were attached to the knuckle of the glove.

Amber stumbled backwards as the figure came closer and closer, he raised the glove covered hand and snapped his fingers.