0.4

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

THE SOUND OF FOOTSTEPS walking down the metal stairs, sent a flare of anxiety through Ambers body as they echoed and became closer and closer.

Amber heard two people whispering, they seemed on edge and utterly nervous. A small click resounded through the metal walls, she instantly knew that Tony was getting ready to fight.

Amber closed her eyes and tried to push away all her anxious thoughts.

"Mr. Stark...? Who's down there" a faint voice whispered, Amber raised a brow she instantaneously knew who the small voice belonged to.

The girl fiddled with her brown hair as Tony took a step inside the big lab. His eyes scanned the room and finally landed on Amber.

"Amber?" Tony looked startled, never would he expect the distraught looking girl. He hadn't seen her in over a year and a half, she didn't look like that frail girl who had fought against him.

"Mr. Stark?" A small shout erupted through the eerie silence between the pair, "Is it safe to come out now?".

"Yeah" Tony called out, his eyes not once leaving the girls.

A boy walked in, his eyes widening at the sight of Amber just as Tony's had.

"Oh my god... Mr. Stark, that's..." Peter stumbled, "That's Wisteria"

"I am not Wisteria" Amber spoke up for the first time, her voice steady. Peter fell silent and Tony looked between the two.

"Amber......How are you here?" Tony sighed, his arms dropping to his sides.

"I-I" Amber stuttered before composing herself, "That's none of your concern..for now".

"Fine. Fair point. Friday send down two cups of decaf coffee" Tony told the AI, "and one apple juice for the kid" he sent a small, joking smile towards the shell-shocked Peter.

Amber looked down and let a small grin slip onto her face. It felt like the good ole' times where she'd just sit and watch Tony work on down intricate invention while she sipped on a small cup of coffee.

She missed it.

Peter was still looking at Amber, his eyes still wide and shocked to say the least. Amber turned to face the boy.