Secret secret

Dairokkan (Name) has been the best at hiding her real feelings towards the boys she liked.

She had learned this technique when she had been found out by one of the many crushes she had back in middle school, because she was being so damn obvious. So she learned to control her staring, her praising, her presenting of food and other items, and just keeping her heart rate steady in general.

And the most important thing of all; whatever she does, no matter how much she wanted to gush about her feelings, no matter how much she itched to just outright tell the world that she was so stupidly in love:

She must not tell anyone at all.

So she kept to herself, constantly screaming and rolling about in her mind whenever he comes around. But fortunately and unfortunately for her, he was always around.

Ever since her first day of being a freshman in U.A. she was immediately approached by the guy, dragging along his clearly suffering introverted friend with him as he introduced themselves to her. She was surprised of how friendly and approachable he was, it was almost scary.

God, he was so annoyingly adorable too. Her heart always swelled every damn time he was talking. Especially with that idiotic smile of his that wears everyday without fail, and those gorgeous and tantalizing cobalt blue eyes and that blonde hair of h-

"Hi."

And there he is now!

(Name) jolted in her seat and clutched her heart, smacking the boy's shoulder quite hard earning a pained laugh. "Stop doing that if you don't want to be slapped next time." Again with that screaming session in her brain.

A vibrant laugh bubbled up from his stomach that almost made her want to laugh as well, but she contained herself. She's been through this once, she can go through it again. "What happened with your quirk? I thought it was always activated?"

She gave him a sharp glance and he waved his big hands in front of him, creasing his brows. "Sorry, sorry. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come join this awesome party Taro whipped up this afternoon. Nejire and Tamaki are going, by the way."

She snickered at the information relayed to her, and propped up her chin on her hand. "Maki? Going to a party with several people he doesn't know? There is a God." Mirio laughed again, ruffling her unevenly cut hair. "Don't be so mean to Tamaki, (Name)."

'Holy shit! He just touched my hair!'

"Like you really don't bully him into joining parties like the one happening later."

"You got me there." he sheepishly rubbed his neck and she shook her head, snorting at the tall boy beside her desk."But, uhh.. I can't go, sorry. I still have to deliver my dad's overtime snacks and meals to the office. Plus I have to study for the English long quiz we have tomorrow, I also have to get my package from the post office, and fill up on the sleep I've been missing out on." she counted her fingers as she listed her errands that day, Mirio groaning loudly at her reply.

"You're such a stick in the mud, (Name)! Come on, loosen up a bit!"

She still refused, and shooed him away and back to his seat. 'He wants me to go to the party? Really? Why me though? It's not like I'm important or anything...hehe..'

"Well, if you're so sure...You're gonna miss a lot of fun!"

"I'd rather have better grades in math than attend a loser party."

"Ouch, that really hurt!" Taro interjected, leaning on his seat. Taro was this boy with features that most girls (even her) wanted to have. He had long, thick eyelashes and pretty eyebrows, big round brown colored eyes, and to top it all off, the softest black hair you could ever touch. He just transferred in their second years, and made a really great impression on everyone by inviting them to a housewarming party. She didn't go.