Do you dare?

A/N: FINALE EVERYONE! THE LONG AWAITED FINALE OF DARE IS FINALLY HERE! For six months, I've been dodging this because of school, and because I don't want this book to end. But alas, it must be done, and all things have an end, so here it is.

Read 'til the very end!

The annual dance that celebrated the heroes day was finally here, and she hated it. It used to be such a cool dream to attend it and be considered a hero herself to her but now that it was associated with something she absolutely loathed, it's worth was less than the dirt under her feet.

But, every senior was required to go, so here she is, standing in her room as she stared down at the other girl in the reflection of the mirror. She wore a sleeveless black dress with bluish gray accents that had spider web designs sown into it. Her heels match the color of the accents on her dress, and she wore cross earrings with one dangling. She finished off the look with a spider necklace and a single gold bracelet. 

Tamaki knocked on her door and they both walked towards the venue, silence flitting between them as they trekked through the academy

Tamaki knocked on her door and they both walked towards the venue, silence flitting between them as they trekked through the academy. "Do you have your gift?" She asked Tamaki, and he hummed, showing her the neatly wrapped present to be given to their pro-hero teacher, Narasu. It was tradition during hero's day dances to do so, just like a second teacher's day.

"Will you be okay?" he meekly asked as they rode the service taxi. "He'll be there, you know.."

(Name) sighed and slid her hand on his arm, gripping gently on his coat. "Let's just get there..." she replied, keeping her eyes forward. Though a little amount, she worked hard on her makeup, and she didn't want to waste it over some petty himbo.

As they entered the venue, their friends and classmates greeted them as they passed, both finding for a seat to settle with. As she and Tamaki weaved through the crowd, many complimented her and she gave one back, smiling and laughing with them.

"Woah! Rokka-senpai! You look beautiful!" Kirishima applauded the girl and she waved it off with a laugh. The batch of freshmen that year were very sweet, and she noticed it. "Oh, thank you, Kiri. You look rather dashing yourself.". She giggled when his face reddened, rubbing the back of his neck at her praise. "Uh, do you mind if I have a dance with her later, Amajiki-senpai?"

Tamaki's eyes widened before he shook his head. "N-no. Not at all. Of course."

"But, where's Togata senpai? Aren't you two together?" he asked innocently, (Name) flinching at his question, beads of tears collecting at the rim of her eyes. At her reaction, he put together an answer. He gasped, his brows creasing in worry, bowing a perfect 90 degrees at her. "O-oh! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up! I'll make it up to you, I swear! We'll have the best night ever!"

Kirishima punched the air and waved goodbye to them, as he was dragged off by his friends and classmates towards their table, while the two of them settled with a table near the stage. (Name) was glad that she didn't bump into the blonde, and she hoped that he wouldn't ruin what seemed like a potentially fun night. Unbeknownst to her, a pair of azure orbs were glued to her form as she sat down, looking around the place, smiling to herself and to his best friend.