Hurry, hero

A/N: Long chapter!! Hero's day date made up by me.

Their homeroom teacher had spent his subject discussing the future events of the school. There were three major events that was to come in the coming two months. The first was of the Halloween Dance by the end of the month, second was the Annual Dance for heroes day by the first week of November, and the third was the most awaited Cultural Festival by the second week.

At the mention of the first activity, bustles of excitement resonated in the room, as it was the second time it was being held since the Principal's approval. Narasu held up his hands and silenced the class, the students zipping their mouths and facing the board to listen to him well. "Alright guys, I know you're all very very enthusiastic about this dance, and the teachers are too, trust me. But we still have to plan out the occasion." He faced the board and wrote on it, the students leaning in their seats to read what he was scribbling out.

"As you all know, you're the seniors here. That means you guys are in charge of how it goes, and some of you will be assigned to be the moderators of the event. Of course we're getting second..third..more opinions on it since you're not the only third year class in U.A. But you four," he pointed towards the top students individually "Are gonna have to stay after class since most of the staff favors you. That means your ideas and suggestions are gonna get a higher chance to be involved in the planning."

Shouts of disapproval, complaints and whines resonated in the room at the other students rapped their palms against the table. "Shut up or I'll force the principal to cancel the dance." At hearing his threat they immediately silenced themselves. 

(Name) snorted at the scene but then composed herself by pursing her lips. "Ahem, of course Narasu-sensei. We'll be here." she turned her head towards her friends. "Right?"

"Yeah totally!" Nejire threw a thumbs up to the teacher and Mirio and Tamaki nodded their heads. Narasu hummed in approval and turned back to the board. "Good. Now..." They then proceeded to discuss the necessities of the coming occasion.

-- 

"Hey, hey!" Nejire sat on (Name)'s desk, giddily tapping her head. Narasu had just gone out to attend to some business first before calling them to the faculty room. "What are you and Mirio going to wear to the dance? Are you going to wear couple costumes? I'll be attending as Azura from Fire Emblem: Fates since my hair is blue..!" she kicked her legs in excitement and began gushing about the makeup and hairstyles she would have to do.

"Hmm.." she felt her cheeks warm up at the thought of matching outfits with Mirio. There are so many ugly and cute combinations and pairs that she could think of in a short span of time. But the cutest and the most cliche she could think of made her smile. (Name) then glanced over to the blonde, catching his attention by calling out to him. "Mirio, wanna match outfits? I'm thinking the cliche little red and her big bad wolf." 

He lit up at the suggestion and grinned at her, "Yeah! Yeah that's a great idea! I think I know a place where we can get the clothes we need to make it." he clenched his fists in excitement and punched the air. "Ah! Now I really really can't wait for the dance! What about you, Tamaki? You going as anybody?" 

The three turned to the boy with expecting eyes, and he shuddered at the sudden attention. "U-uhm.." he looked down and played with his hands. "Yes. I'll try to dress up as an elf from that game we used to play when we were kids.."

Mirio snapped his fingers, startling Tamaki. "You mean you're going as a Drow? Awesome!". (Name) chuckled and shook her head, lightly poking the blonde's cheek. "Drows have silver hair and dark skin. Light elves have dark or light colored hair and fair skin. Obviously, he's dressing up as the latter, Mirio."