What the actual fuck, Mirio.

Dairokkan (Name) wasn't the best at hiding her real feelings towards the boys she disliked, but she learned how to control it.

Such as now that she was turning her back towards the blonde that had ruthlessly shattered her heart. Her footsteps were drowned out by the partying students as she weaved through the crowd, trying to get to the exit to prevent herself from destroying the gym and ruining the party for everyone else.

Mirio had pursued her through the sea of people and tried to reach for her, following her to the door that she pushed open and out to the cool night. He watched as she grabbed the choker he had bought for her and pulled it off of her neck, snapping the clasp into pieces."(Name)! (Name), come on, ple-"

She turned abruptly and threw the necklace square at his face with enough force to disorient him. "You- What the fuck, Mirio?! I hate you! Leave me the hell alone!". (Name) whipped around and walked towards the dorms, muttering curses and other things. 

"(Name)! (Name), please! Where are you going?!" 

"Away from you." 

She her hurried footsteps turned to a full sprint, disappearing from his sight as she ran far, far away from him. He stood there, frozen and unmoving, staring at the spot where she once was. Then his eyes trailed down to the pendant of the choker, reminiscing the time he and her bought it, followed by the various dates and their now ruined friendship that he may not be able to salvage.

His eyesight became blurred by the tears that had collected in his eyes, clenching the accessory in his hand. "Why did you even do that..." he whispered to himself, hitting his head with the heel of his palms as he crouched down, sobbing and hiccuping as her words rung inside his head.

"I hate you!"

----

"Hey there! I'm ---------------! This is Amajiki Tamaki! Wanna be friends?" 

Her face scrunched up as she looked them over. Blonde hair, blue eyes, overly confident...Black hair, black eyes, dying inside...

"Sure, I guess."

Blondie whooped at her answer and from then, they formed an inseparable bond that would last for years.

--

"O-oh my god! (Name)! (Name), you're gonna be- you're gonna be alright! I'm getting you out of here okay? I'm getting you out just stay awake for me, okay?"

She couldn't speak. All she could do was lay there in her own blood and watch him try his best to get to her, pushing off the rubble and the concrete slabs that had slammed onto her when she had saved the civilians from getting crushed themselves. The girl had ignored her sixth sense and resulted into her loosing her footing and hitting her head and back against a sharp metal pillar.

She watched as he carried her and ran her towards the medics at the scene, and stayed with her during the ride to the emergency room, holding her hand while he gave her a reassuring smile through his worried expression.

"You'll be alright, (Name). I'm here."

--

"Are you sure?"

She nodded, smiling at herself at the mirror. "Yeah, I wanna keep it this way. To remind me of the day that -------------- saved my life and became my bestest friend." she then looked up at his smiling face, and he pulled out a thumbs up, both laughing at the shaved side of her head inside the confines of the room.

--

"Hey, I got these for you!" 

"I like you, be my girlfriend!"

"Why wouldn't it be you?"

"Come on, you know you love me."

"It's true! I like you!"

--

(Name) scoffed to herself and shot another string of web, landing perfectly on her veranda. She slammed open the sliding doors and walked inside, angry, sad and most of all heartbroken. Unable to hold it back anymore, she let herself crumple to the ground and release the tears as she held herself. Her wails resonated through the dorms, her fist punching the floorboards and almost making her knuckles bleed.

Tamaki had gone after her and used his tentacles to get up to her room, entering the veranda and finding her on the floor, weeping and weak. When he reached and touched her shoulder, she shot up and engulfed him in a tight embrace, gripping at his costume as he silently held her in the dark room lit by only the moonlight.

"How could he...Why would...he do this.. to me...?" she trailed in between hics and sobs. "Why..did he even..think of...doing that...to me..?"

Tamaki shook his head, rubbing circles on her back to calm her down and steady her breathing. "He wasn't thinking. At all. He's an idiot and I'm pretty sure he knows that by now.". He didn't know how he could help, but he also couldn't help but feel like the blame was placed onto him for saying something. He had to.

"I..sorry I couldn't stop him from making a jerk move. I usually keep him from doing those things, but I..I was too scared that Taro would find out. You know how he gets..."

(Name) shook her head, her sobbing now toned down to small sniffles. "It's okay... I understand. It's just...I can't believe that I liked an idiotic asshat that only cared for his self-image for two years. Two damn years, Maki. Being the number one student really got to his head. Even going to the extreme of...whatever this mess is to...I don't even know what his intentions are." She wiped off the mascara and eyeliner that had been smudged from her tears and tried to smile.

"You don't have to force yourself, (Name)." Tamaki gently reminded her. He didn't like the fact that she was rushing to make herself smile again while she was still hurting. "It's okay to express how you feel.."

The girl only nodded, and snuggled into his arms, allowing herself to cry again, until she couldn't anymore.

//

Mirio stood behind the door, the weigh of the fault heavier than ever before, now that he knew that (Name) had actually harbored feelings for him long before the lies. It was as if he lost the ability to speak while he trudged back to his room, leaving the party behind and throwing the rewards of the best dressed for him and her onto the floor that he hesitantly took from the teachers.

There on his dresser, he saw the shirt that he had used to the party, narrowing his brows at the article of clothing. Disgusting, he thought as he picked it up. You're despicable, how could you do that to her? He then threw it out, the shirt fluttering in the wind as it slowly descended to the ground.

How could you continue doing that to the person you love?

His head perked up in dubiety, his lips parting as he tried to remember what he had just thought. "I... I love her..." he spoke, trying the phrase on his own. "I love her." he repeated, feeling even more distraught than joyous, knowing that she won't ever trust him again. No, not after what he had done.

That's right. You were having doubts, you knew that one day, this would happen and you still went on with it. You still decided to play Taro's game and refused to acknowledge how you really felt for her.

And now look what you've done to her and to yourself.

Mirio merely sat on the floor, cursing that day that led him to this. Another set of tears flowed and rolled down his cheeks as he tried to accept that she won't come back to him. But he still wanted to redeem himself.

---

double update bbs.

comment ' I am wounded ' if you liked it a lot!! 

kek