Avoidance and Ignorance

A/N: Places and hero name made up by me. Your hero costume, btw. Simple, but very versatile to your quirk : Spider!

The following days have been literal hell for Mirio.

Not that he complained, he knew damn well that it was justified for his stupidity. It's just that apologizing to (Name) would be so hard since she was evading him like the plague. Her sixth sense wasn't helping either. Whenever he would even try and make a step towards her direction, she's up and away, maybe a few feet or just duck into a whole other room with Tamaki in tow.

What's worse is that Tamaki was on her side, which meant that his best friend for ages couldn't help him with his dilemma. But that didn't mean that he couldn't talk to him for something else. Taro, on the other hand, well... Mirio and the guy argued over everything and he had blamed the brunette for ruining his life, and he was pretty salty about it. Because he knew that it was also his fault but he didn't want to accept it.

Nejire now knew everything that happened between them. She was pretty pissed about his ignorance, but for the most part, she was there for him. Always trying to conjure up plans to get them to meet and eventually talk things out. Even Nejire knows that avoidance isn't the answer to this. "Talk and apologize to her or I swear to god, I will kick your ass, Togata!" as she liked to say.

Today, they (as the big four) were assigned to go on joint missions with their respective heroes down in the abandoned Ishihara station where supposed activity of human trafficking had been tracked down. Police reports that were connected to the speculated scheme are 9 cases of missing people. It's basically a bust and rescue, something he had done before.

Mirio rolled his shoulders as he stepped inside the building, finding something to smile about to please Sir Nighteye. But he couldn't find anything particularly joyous in his life at the moment, so he was most definitely screwed.

God, he did not want to suffer from that tickle hell again.

"Mirio, why aren't you following my strict rule?" he asked as they marched towards the meeting place of the raid on the criminals. "One damn rule, Mirio. Just one."

The blonde shook his head and apologized. "I'm very sorry, sir. It's just that.. Gah...I was so stupid!" Nighteye raised a brow at his intern and urged him to talk about it. Once he had summarized everything up, the tall, lanky man visibly grimaced. "I didn't know you could even reach that level of idiocy. You better apologize to the woman, because if you don't, you know what happens." Nighteye then left him to himself as he joined the other pro-heroes in rediscussing the actions they would take.

Mirio groaned as his life was practically on the line with two people forcing him to get a move on. But how in the fuck was he supposed to do that if said target won't even give a shit about him?! 

A sudden slap on his back made him turn, seeing Nejire in her hero costume. She pointed towards a certain direction, his eyes following her finger and saw Tamaki, now Suneater and (Name), now Livicy*, together with their pro heroes, namely Fatgum and Shijin, behind them. 

She looked so calm in her casual outfit of a hero uniform. Almost as if everything that he had done hasn't even happened. That made him feel worse than he was already feeling.

"If I don't see you even try to approach her, I will kill you!"

Then she walked off to talk with the higher-ups. 

This was gonna be a long day.

---Fifteen Minutes later ---

"Shit! Suneater, cover me while I get those kids!" 

Tamaki nodded and jumped to her back, blocking off any of the criminals that tried to stop her from taking the kidnapped into safety. (Name) opened the side of her hood, extra limbs popping of her sides and extending out to shoot webs, attaching themselves to the children's clothes. Once she was sure that she got all of them, she pulled as hard as she could and snatched them away from the escaping offender.

She passed all four to Shijin, her mentor, and ran off towards him, crawling up buildings and swinging her way across the town to keep up with the speedy little shit. (Name) assumed his next turn and the route that he were to take, so she went for a shortcut, dashing through rooftops and jumping off of walls. 

Like she had predicted, there he was, darting towards the tunnel that she could lose him so easily in. She then readied herself, and pushed off the building, attempting to tackle him and beat him into the ground.

Yet someone had already stopped him and knocked him unconscious, and damn it was blondie. She groaned loudly and caught herself in a skillfully weaved spider web that hung from the lamp posts. (Name) gracefully jumped off with a somersault and sprayed a solution over it to melt the silk she produced as not to bother anyone nor cause traffic.

Her eye twitched in impatience as she could sense him to try and put his hand on her shoulder. Not ready for that at all. Nope. 

'Yeah, I don't even want to be in a meter's radius around you. Hurry up, damn solution. I wanna get out of here!'

"(Name)." Mirio started, carrying the passed out felon like a football and made a step towards her. "(Name), please hear me out I-"

"Fuck no, I'm not doing this..." she muttered and shot a string of web towards a tall building, hoisting herself up and distancing herself away from him for the nth time that week. She left the webs to disintegrate themselves, also leaving him there to brood in his lost chance.

"Damn it all!" he cursed, stomping his foot on the pavement. "Why are you making this harder than it already is, (Name)?". Children had now come up to him and asked him for an autograph and he complied as quick as he could to return to Ishihara and let the authorities throw the criminal behind bars. 

This was going nowhere.

Let's just say that Nejire and Nighteye weren't very happy when they found out about it.

---

Omaygad?? Triple update??? With a little humor in it???

* Livicy = lee vee sai

Shortcut of the scientific name of a cobalt blue tarantula (a.k.a. reader's fave spider) Cyriopagopus lividus

Yes, praise me for knowing how to use google.

Two more chapters and we done bois and gurrrss...!