Chapter 1

Ali's pov

I've been on the run for 1 year 1/2 it's been really hard I'm staying with miss grunwald she's really sweet. But I'm running out of money witch is not good cause it's not about me anymore I have 2 daughters twins. There so cute before I left Emily and I were together but we didn't want anyone to know.

I hear the baby monitor go off I look at the time it's 10:30 Brea is probably up Shea might still be asleep

I hear the baby monitor go off I look at the time it's 10:30 Brea is probably up Shea might still be asleep. I get up and walk to there room I see Brea with a red face tears going down her check. I pick her up I bring her back to my room she puts her hand in my shirt.

Ali: ok baby calm down I'm going to feed you.

I lift up my shirt she latches on like she's never eaten before she's more demanding than Shea and she eats a lot more. I look at her she has Emily's eyes they both have her nose I hoped they would have gotten her skin color but no.

She finishes I burp her I give her a pacifier I lay her on my bed I rub her stomach and she falls asleep I pick her up I put her back in her crib I see that Shea is up just looking around. I pick her up I walk down stairs and get some food.

Miss grunwalld- mg

MG: Alison you have to go back sweetie.

Ali: I know but it's not safe for the girls.

MG: you have to tell her about them that's the only way you can protect them.

Ali: I will I'm seeing her tonight I'm bringing the girls I think should I.

MG: yes you should.

Ali: ok I take the car then?

MG: yes here are the keys where are you meeting her?

Ali: at the kissing rock.

MG: well go get changed and the girls you have to go soon. It's a long drive.

I go upstairs I feed Shea she's really calm I think she gets that from Emily Brea is more like me has no patience. She finishes I got to her room and take out the clothes I always have them matching if they don't match they are not leaving the house.