Chapter 21

Ali POV

I feel the bed dip I roll over and open my eyes I see Brea trying to lay in my bed i look at the time it's 3:30 Everest is going to wake up any minute.

Ali: Brea what are you doing?

I whisper.

Brea: can I lay with you mom please I can't sleep?

Ali: yeah baby come here.

I open my arms she gets under the covers and lays on my chest she starts to cry.

Brea: I'm sorry mom I shouldn't have said that.

Ali: I know baby I forgive you I love you Brea.

Brea: I love you too mom.

I hear Everest wake up I hit Emily's arm.

Emily: yeah I know.

She rolls out the bed she takes Everest downstairs to get a bottle for her I rub Breas bake she cuddles closer to me she hugs me back I wipe her tears I kiss her head.

Ali: close to your eyes baby get some sleep.

Brea: can you sing to me mom please like you used to when I was little.

Ali: yeah baby.

I sing Emily and I song I feel her relax I look down and she fell asleep I see Emily putting Everest back to bed.

Ali: you changed her?

Emily: yeah downstairs she pooped.

Ali: ok.

Emily: what happened why's Brea in our bed?

Ali: she couldn't sleep and she felt bad for what she said I had to sing her to sleep.

Emily: ok we'll get some sleep baby.

I fall asleep I wake up my alarm I turn it off I see it says 5:45 great. I try to move Brea off me but she won't move she has a tight hold on me.

Ali: Brea baby I have to get up.

Brea: no mommy stay please I'm sorry don't leave me!

Ali: baby I'm just going to shower.

Brea: let me come mommy please don't leave me.

I don't think I should but she's crying she was always like this when she was little after she got in trouble.

Ali: fine but only this one time.

She holds her arms out for me to carry her.

Ali: hell no come Brea stop playing get up.

Brea: fine mom.

I walk to the bathroom I put my hair in a bun she does the same I turn on the water and we get in I look at her checks there red but not bruised.

Ali: I'm sorry baby do they hurt?

Brea: no not anymore mom.

Ali: ok when we're done we'll put some cream on it.

Emily: babe you in here?

Ali: yeah I'm just showering why?

Emily: ok.

I grab the soap I see the curtain pull back and Emily is butt naked Brea screams I scream cause she scared me.

Brea: aaaahhh!!! My eyes!!!

Ali: fuck!!

Emily: shit!!

She raps herself in the curtain I start to crack up this is too funny. We finish up I give her a towel I rap mine around me we walk to the room.

Emison जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें