Chapter11

Ali's pov

I wake up to crying I roll over and look at the time it's 6:30 shit we slept the whole day. I get up and get lex the girls are starting to wake up. I sit on the bed and take out my boob she latches on I get up and look in the mirror god I look like shit.

I go downstairs with her there's a knock on the door I open it it's the girls with food I let them in.

Ali: hey guys thank you for the food.

Spencer: anytime I cooked it FYI no one helped me.

I give Spencer a weird look ok that was weird does she like me. No your just hallucinating things I'll see where this goes.

Ali: um thanks Spencer here can you take lex I really have to pee.

I had her lex I fix myself she's looking at my boobs I new it. I walk to the bathroom and pee I wash my hands I hear them talking I listen in.

Demi: you can't do anything Spencer Emily will kill you for even having those thoughts.

Spencer: I know but I can't help myself she's she hot.

Han: I think you should tell Ali.

Aria: no she will be weirded out or she won't talk to you again.

Spencer: I really like her but I know she's in love with Emily this sucks.

Demi: I'm sorry Spencer.

I walk in and look at them.

Ali: Spencer you are so good with her come with me to put her down.

Spencer: um yyyeah ssure.

She stutters I smile and walk to lex room I open the door I leave it open I turn the baby monitor off.

Spencer: I love her room.

Ali: thank you I'll take her I want to change her before I put her to sleep.

Spencer: ok here.

I walk to the changing table I start to undo her onesie I have to change it.

Ali: Spence can you get me pjs for her please.

Spencer: sure Ali anything for you.

She goes to the closet lex is starting to wake up I change her diaper quick and take her clothes off.

Spencer: here.

I put it on her I pick her up and bounce her a little she calms down

Ali: there you go baby.

I put her in the crib Spencer next to me.

Ali: Spencer I know you like me.

She stays quiet I still look at lex.

Ali: it's ok I'm not mad but I don't like you I love Emily but I do love you but as a sister. I'm sorry Spencer but nothing can ever happen to with us.