Chapter 7

2 weeks later

So we are starting to shoot today no one knows about the girls besides the director. I'm going to wait to tell them about the baby just Incase I have a miscarriage I love the new stroller Emily got the girls.

I get the girls into the stroller and I get there diaper bag I have an assistant to help with the girls while Demi is in the studio. I feel my phone vibrate I look at it it's from Emily.

Cheater: hey baby good luck on your first day I love you forever call me when you get home🥰😍😘!!

I don't ever reply to her cause I'm still hurt I call her everyday for the girls but last night she didn't pick up. I go to the studio where we are shooting and I see everyone in a group the director looks at me.

Sam: guys this is Alison she playing Fawcett!

Joanna: are those yours?

Ali: um yeah this is Shea and Brea they just turned one!

Joanna: I'm Joanna but everyone calls me JoJo.

Ali: Alison but call me Ali.

Emily: Ali!

I look up my eyes go so wide I think they almost fell out I wanted to kiss her so bad but then I remember she cheated.

Ali: what are you doing here!?

I glare at her.

Emily: I wanted to see you on your first day and I missed the twins. I thought it would be a good idea to come out and see you.
I scuff and roll my eyes I see her clench her fists she looks pissed.

Ali: I dare you!

Sam: ok so we are going to do the photo shoots and the first few scenes! So guys get into hair and makeup please!

We all walk to the makeup and dressing room.

Cyrus: hi I'm Cyrus I'll be your makeup artist Alison right?

Ali: yep!

I smile at him I take Shea out Emily gets Brea I give Shea her toys she sits on my lap.

Micheal: your kids are so cute Ali who's the father?

I roll my eyes and look at eye she is glaring at me she wants to say something.

Ali: Emily say something I dare you I will kill you! Um the father is not in the picture right know it's just me and the girls.

I wipe my tear and look at him.

Paul: I'm sorry well who needs men anyway!

Ali: I definitely don't!

I look at Emily I see a bag sticking out of her pocket I get up from the chair so quick I pull out the bag from her pocket it's weed I'm about to fucking kill her know. I put Shea and Brea in the stroller.