Chapter 24

Next morning

Ali POV

I wake up to a wet feeling on my arm I roll over I open my eyes I see Lex she's drooling in her sleep I take my arm back nicely I get my bathing suit. I walk to the bathroom I do my morning routine and put on my bathing suit.

I walk out I see Everest up in her crib just chewing on her teething ring spit all over her and her blanket.

Ali: good morning Everest lets go clean you up.

I change her diaper and clothes I put her in a bathing suit we're matching I walk out the room. I walk to the living room I see Emily with the kids she's running around with them. Maybe we should have another baby a son would be great.

Ali: morning baby!

Emily: hey the twins pranked me this morning.

We kiss she goes to the kitchen while I feed Everest.

Shea: mom it was so funny we put shaving cream on her hand she put it on her face!!

I barely understand what she said I just laugh with her.

Ali: what would you guys say to another sibling?!

Emily: yes!!

She comes running in she kisses my face and hugs me.

Ali: I'm not pregnant but later I really want a son.

Brea: we don't really have a say cause your going to do whatever you want!

Ali: no I always take your opinions into consideration.

Shea: I think you should mom!

Lex: so do I.

She scares the shit out of us I nod.

Brea: sure whatever you want.

Ali: FYI this isn't going to happen in a while.

Blake: babe where's the sun screen?!

Ali: here sweetie!

I hand it to her she goes out side I take Everest teething ring from her I put her in the pack n play. I walk away she's screaming.

Ali: hey stop mommy will be back ok baby!

Everest:nanana!!

I just walk to the kitchen I get another teething ring I'll save the giraffe for later for her nap time.

I put some of the medicine on it she starts to scream again

Ali: ok baby look at what mommy got you!