Chapter 8

2 weeks later

Ali's pov.

It's been 2 fucking weeks without her I've been going crazy people think I'm doing fine but I'm not. I still go to set people try not to talk about what happened. I cry every night and morning we're still trying to look for her her mom is here helping me with the girls.

I let the girls sleep with me every night I don't like sleeping alone and I don't want A to get them the girls keep asking for her but I'm running out of excuses to give them. I'm at set right know I have the girls with me and Pam is watching them.

In the scene

Ali: we don't want to join your club!

JoJo: Taner please think of all the gays stuck in the closet just waiting to come out!

Micheal: that's not my problem!

Sam: cut!

End of scene.

Sam: that was good guy we have one more scene tomorrow and we're done!!

I just nod and walk of to my dressing room I take the girls from Pam.

Ali: I'm going to go out to dinner with the girls you can go home thank you Mrs. Fields.

Pam: it's Pam and anytime sweetheart see you at home!

I go to my trailer I lock the door and change really quick.

Shea: mommy play?

Ali: hold on baby I have to make a call.

I grab my phone and press call it goes straight to voice mail.

Emily: hi you reached Emily Fields please leave a message after the beep if your not Ali they I'm not calling back!

Ali: hey so I just wanted to here your voice I miss you so much the girls ask about you. Off course they do um anyways call me back when you get a chance I love you.

I hang up and wipe my tears I hear someone knocking I open the door it's Paul the cast and I are really close.

Ali: um hey what up I'm about to leave?

I start packing stuff in the diaper bag.

Paul: um what you doing tonight?

Ali: I'm taking the girls out to eat why?

Paul: cause we're all coming with you we miss you.

Ali: sure whatever I'm going to the Italian place around the corner.

Paul: we'll meet you there!

He leaves I sit on the coach and sigh god my life is so shit right know the only thing that's keeping me from losing hope is the kids. I watch the girls play I sit on the flor and play with them for a little.