Chapter 17

Next month day before twins 2 birthday.

Ali's pov.

So it's been a month since I yelled at Emily she's been going to therapy she really likes it. It helps her control and think before she does something.

Ali: wow the twins are going to be 2 and Lex is 4 months time is flying.

Emily: I know baby that means we should start trying for baby number 4.

I look up at her.

Ali: nice try but no not for a while babe.

Emily: uh fine only cause I love you!

I kiss her and lay on her chest.

Ali: thank you plus if there older they can baby sit for free.

I smile at her.

Emily: that's true.

Our door opens Hanna and Demi come in with Lex.

Demi: I think she's hungry?

Ali: ok come her baby.

I take her from them and feed her she's teething a little so she bite my titi some times or she uses it as a pacifier.

Ali: there you go baby.

Emily: she's getting so big she's going to be mobile soon.

Ali: I know don't remind me please.

She pulls away I lay her on the bed I tickle her.

Ali: your so ticklish!

Emily: you guys finished the stuff for the party?

Demi: yes I did Hanna just ate candy.

Ali: I'm to surprised.

We just hangout for the rest of the night.

13 years later

Ali: Emily get up we have to get the girls to school!!

I throw a pillow at her face she gets out of the bed. It's been 13 years what's new we have a bigger house Demi and Hanna got married after they had Harlow I love her she's so cute her and Lex are best friends the twins are 15 years old Lex is 14 they are so cute. Emily and I are models and actresses we love it we try to be home as much as we can cause the kids are growing up. Emily is 30 I'm 31 we've been home more often so that means more sex I swear it gets better every time we do it. I run to the twins room and wake them.

Ali: Shea and Brea we have to go we're going to be late!!

I walk out there room I go to Lex I have to rip the sheets off her or she will never get up.

Ali: lets go we're going to be late!!

I walk to my room when I here Hanna yell at Harlow to wake up.

Han: lets go Harlow I'm not playing mama will come in here and wake you up!!

She walks out.

Ali: morning!

Han: morning can you pick the kids up today Demi and I have a photo shoot.

Ali: sure I might be late cause I have a photo shoot later to plus L. A. traffic I'll see what I can do.

We walk to our rooms I see Emily come out the shower.

Ali: oh hello there.

Emily: morning baby you look hot.