Chapter 3

Ali's pov

I put Shea in her crib for the night I go back to Emily's room but I hear talking downstairs. I walk down and see Emily talking to her parents and mine.

Ali: what are you still doing here!?

Emily: there yelling at me saying that I don't know what you've been throw but I do!

Ali: no you don't you weren't there!!

Emily: for what tell Alison you weren't there when Hanna got hit buy a car or when Spencer went to radly!!

Ali: you weren't there when I was stabbed or when I raped!! You don't know what it was like out there for me and the girls!! There would be some days where money was low and I would get so scared for the girls cause we didn't have enough for diapers!! Or when I would eat for days and I had no milk for them you weren't there so you think you had it bad!!?

Emily: I'm sorry I didn't know.

Ali: that's not even the worst of it we were rob once but that's not as bad as you guys right. Or when she's got really sick and I couldn't afford medication for her!! I thought coming home to you would be good for us but I guess not!! Leave Emily I'm not going to repeat myself!!

I wipe my tears and walk back upstairs I see Hanna sleep with brea in the middle I lay on the bed. God she's so annoying why does she have to bring me to that point.

Ali: I love you guys.

I kiss brea head and Hanna's they are so cute if I had to pick on to live with for the rest of my life it would be Hanna she would make me laugh everyday.

I fall asleep.

4:30

I wake up to crying I see brea her face is red. She must not feel good again I pick her up I take her to the bathroom to take a shower. I feel her head she's really hot I check her temperature it's 103.2 fuck.

Ali: Hanna! Wake up we have to go to the hospital brea fever is throw the roof!!

Han: ok come on!!

Pam: what's all the yelling?

Emily: what's wrong?

Ali: brea fever is 103.2 we have to leave know!

We run out to the car please god let her be ok I can't lose her. I feel someone wipe my tears I look to my right it Emily.

Emily: don't worry she's fine she's a fighter.

Ali: I know I'm just scared.

Han: wear here.

We run out I go to the front desk.

Ali: hi please we need help my daughter she has a fever of 103.2!

Nurse: yes please come to the back.

They take her do all kinds of test she looks so fragile I'm crying in Emily's chest Hanna runs in she just rubs my back.

Doctor: we'll be back with her results.

They leave I run to brea she has an iv line I wipe her tears I lay in the bed with her. She starts I cry I think she's hungry I feed her she calms down I hear the door open I look at the doctor he has a smile on his face.

Doctor: she just has the flu witch is good she's not dying or anything. You did a good thing bringing her in I'm going to give her antibiotics make sure when you take her home that you give her lots of water and fruits. Have you started her on solids yet?

Ali: um not yet but I'm going to I've just been breastfeeding her.

Doctor: ok so just start her on solids start with fruits first she should be fine for know. You guys are free to go here's her prescription.