Chapter12

Ali's pov

Coach: nice job to day girls we have practice tomorrow at 7 so no drinking at Alison's ok!!

Team: yes coach!!

I run over to Emily I jump on her back.

Ali: the team is coming over tonight can you cook please?

Emily: sure I'll make jumbo!

Ali: god I love you we're going swimming too.

I walk over to the team.

Ali: were going swimming so bring your bathing suits ladies!

Mona: what about the kids?

Ali: that's none of your business loser just because your on the team doesn't make us friends got loser Mona.

She steps up to me.

Mona: I'm not afraid of you Alison not anymore.

Ali: you should be.

She rolls her eyes and walks away I walk to Emily she's packing stuff up.

Ali: do we have stuff for jumbo?

Emily: yep got us last week!

Ali: ok good you got the twins I have to run to the store I have to get some snacks Hanna are then all!

Emily: ok I'll meet you at home I'll put on my bathing suit and get the girls in there's.

Ali: what time you got practice tomorrow?

Emily: 7

Ali: same ok see you at home.

I kiss her and go to my can I put Lex in the back put the stroller in the trunk. I start to car and get to the grocery store I put Lex's car seat in the cart. I got to the baby section and get diapers for Lex the twins I get them pull ups.

I get a pregnancy test I'm going to prank Emily I pull out my phone and start recording.

Ali: hey guys so I'm going to prank Emily that I'm pregnant again we've been having sex again so let's see how this goes and look who's with me!!

I turn it to Lex I tickle her stomach she smiles but she doesn't laugh yet.

Ali: it's been a while since you've seen her let see what happens when I do it. It can go 2 ways she's happy or she gets mad cause the condum broke but not my fault but I'm on the pill so let's see.

I end it I finish shopping I'm about to check out when I see Bella and zendaya walking out.

Ali: hey guys!

Bella: hey Ali were just getting so drinks if you know what I mean.

Ali: you can't have that at my house guys I'm sorry I have toddlers they would try to get it.

Zendaya: ok well save it for next week do you need help with the little one?

Ali: yes can you carry her car seat so I can put the stuff in here?

Bella: yeah!

Ali: thanks guys.

We put the stuff in the cart we head to my car we put the stuff in the trunk I take lex and put her in the back.

Ali: you guys can follow me cause I have to open up the gates.

Bella: ok.

They fallow me home I put in the code.

Ali: max did Emily tell you about the girls?

Max: yeah some of them are here she told me there names!