Chapter 19

Please vote hope you like it😊

Ali POV

I walk to Blake I tap her shoulder she turns and looks scared I give her a confused face.

Ali: you don't have to be scared of me sweetheart or Emily she won't do anything I promise.

Blake: ok I was really scared.

Ali: it's fine so how do you know Brea?

Blake: we meet at cheer practice well I'm on the cheer team she was at basketball.

Ali: ok how long have you guys been together cause she just told me last weekend?

Blake: oh um I kept telling her to tell you guys when we first started witch was 3 months ago.

I smile at her she blushes when she said that.

Ali: you love her don't you?

I cross my arms she blushes and looks away I look over and see Brea talking to her cousins.

Blake: um yeah I do I don't want to mess this up I ruin everything I touch.

Ali: if you love her you won't mess this up take it from me I know.

She looks at me and smiles.

Ali: do your parents know?

Blake: no they would kick me out I want to tell them so bad but I know I can't.

I rub her arms I bring her into a hug she starts to cry.

Ali: it's ok my parents were the same way at first but they accepted me eventually if they love you they will understand. If they do kick you out sweetie you are always welcome here ok.

She wipes her face and nods I kiss her head I hug her one more time. I hear crying I turn around I see Brea coming over with Everest.

Ali: what happened baby it's ok.

Brea: Austin scared here.

Austin: I'm sorry I didn't mean to!

Ali: it's fine just don't do it again.

Austin: I won't.

Brea: babe you ok.

She nods they hug and leave I bounce Everest.

Ali: can you smile for mommy!

She smile I bounce her I walk around I see Spencer with Lola.

Ali: hey guys!

Lola: hey Ali how are you?

We hug I smile at her.

Ali: I'm good what about you?

Lola: I'm good just sleep deprived.

We laugh.

Ali: I know that all to well.

I see Emily with her cousins I walk over to her she raps her arms around me I kiss her.

Ali: hey.

Emily: hello.

Ali: what you guys talking about?

Emily: just business don't worry about it babe.

So in the past year Emily has been selling drugs and stuff with her cousins were not poor but she wanted to help out more cause she couldn't book anything for a while. I told her not to we almost got divorced I made her promise not to bring her work home cause I will kill her.