Chapter twelve: ice skating

It's the start of January and the new year so far has been great. Well, the first day of it. Let's just hope the rest of the new year is good. In four days it will be mine and Dallas' one month. We both decided to go ice skating. That's a couples thing right? I figured out that he has never been ice skating which will be funny watching him fall over on the ice. I mean he will be literally falling for me right? XD.

I currently have mixed feeling about Dallas now. I feel like my feelings for him are starting to fade. I don't like him that much anymore and i feel like we should break up but i'm gonna go to this ice skating date and see what happens. If it goes well i'm might stay with him but if it goes badly i'm gonna break up with him. I feel bad. I don't wanna break his heart again.

...

As the day of our one month rolls, i am near to confirming that i want to break up with him. There's just a little hope that this day will go well.

I get to the ice skating rink 10 minutes early and text Dallas telling him that i'm there.

Dallas: i got lost

Me: wait what

Dallas: i'm no where near the ice rink

Me: wtf

Dallas: i might be one hour late

I'm getting a bit triggered because if i have to wait one hour for him i'm definitely breaking up with him.

Seconds later someone taps me on my shoulder. It's Dallas. Not gonna lie i'm pissed off that he pranked me. Like wtf. I tried to play it cool and told him it was a good prank. We proceeded to pay for our entry at the door and walked in. I put on my figure skates while he went to the skate hire shop to get his skates. The idiot can't even put on his shoes. Which was hilarious as fuck. So i helped him clip on the shoes. When he finally got his shoes on, it came the challenge of going down the stairs. He couldn't go down them which was hilarious so i held out my hand to help him. We got the gate of the ice rink and i get on the ice with ease while he is hugging the wall.

After a while he starts to get the hang of it well at least i though he did until i saw him fall over next to this little kid. I laughed so hard as he tried to get up himself which failed so i decided to help him up. When he nearly doesn't need the wall anymore i decide to take both of his hands and make him skate without the wall. Which may sound cute but it actually isn't when the guy is looking like he is about to fall over every 5 seconds. 1 hour of skating and he can finally skate by himself. I was very proud. I thought it was gonna take eternity for him to learn how to skate. After awhile ice skating gets boring so we decide to go and sit on the seats.

During the whole date, i had doubts and realised that i like him as a friend now not a boyfriend. So it's confirmed... not really. I'm gonna break up with him but a little part of me wants to still be together. So i guess i'm still deciding.