Every Part

The Saturday night was cold in South Park, as usual. The weather forecast announced that it would snow overnight, leaving a good few inches to hide the ground.

Two super best friends were having a sleepover, though they would never call it that because having "sleepovers" was a kid thing.

Kyle was spending his Saturday night at Stan's, fully aware that he wouldn't be able to go home in the morning unless he was willing to tread all the cold snow, which he wasn't. He was delighted to spend time with his boyfriend, even though they were practically attached by the hip already.

It was reaching about midnight, and Stan and Kyle were already in bed in a spooning position, with Stan being the big spoon, trying to sleep. Kyle began to hear Stan's steady breathing, but Kyle couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard he tried. His mind was racing and one question was bothering him: what makes him worth it that Stan, his amazing partner, would wanna be with him? Kyle wasn't stupid, he knows that he has good qualities. He's passionate, and smart, and could easily kick Cartman's ass... but he was afraid that he came off more annoying. And, Kyle was ashamed to admit that it bothered him, but he pretty strongly believed that he was not the best looking. He hated his hair, and that his nose was pointy, and according to his mom, he looked just like his father, which really alerted Kyle.

"Dude, go to sleep. I can feel you hyperventilating." That was Stan, clearly half asleep with the grogginess apparent in his voice. Kyle picked up a habit that whenever he was in deep thought, he would start breathing rapidly. He barely realizes it half the time.

After hearing Stan taking notice, Kyle took a deep breath and tried to relax. "Yeah, I'll try. Did I wake you? I'm sorry." Stan, more awake now, tightened his grip on his little spoon, snuggling his face into his hair. "It's fine dude... but are you okay? What're you thinking about this time?" Kyle closed his eyes. Not to sleep, but so he could gather "courage" to ask his stupid question to Stan. "Dude, what do you like in me?"

Stan pulled away from Kyle's hair. "What?" Kyle let out a breath. "It's just," He turned around in his friends arms, now facing him, "You're great... you care about people and try to compromise instead of argue. But me? I'm annoying. I fight all the time, and... well I'm hella ugly. Why would you wanna end up with someone like me?"

Stan could not believe what he was hearing. He just stared wide eyed at his best friend, not knowing how to respond to his craziness. He thought he was annoying? He thought he was ugly? B R U H HE CUTE AS HECK

Stan snapped out of his shock and managed to form a response. "Dude... what the heck are you saying? Kyle you're the smartest guy like, ever, but yet you say stupid shit like this? Are you insane?" Kyle put his face in his hands, not sure if it was out of shame or out of embarrassment. "I just don't understand what you see in me." Stan sighed with a small smile on his face. "Dude, I see a lot of awesome stuff in you."

Kyle peeked at Stan through his fingers, his hands still on his face. "Then... tell me everything you like about me..."

Stan's smile grew wider. "Okay... let's start with your hair." He moved his hand up into Kyle's hair, tangling his fingers into it. "It's fluffy, yet fiery, which I think is a perfect explanation of your personality." Stan then moved to kiss Kyle on his forehead, "You're smart. You know what's right and what's wrong, and unlike most people at school, you actually try and don't give up easily." Stan shifted to bite Kyle's ear, earning a small whimper from him. "You can call out anyone's bullshit... and your piercings are cool." He plopped his head back onto his half of the pillow, since him and Kyle were so close they were practically sharing. Stan gazed into Kyle's eyes, touching their heads and noses together. "Your eyes are beautiful. Bold and green. I wouldn't want them on anyone else... your eyebrows are on fleek too like damn." Kyle began to softly smile, making his eyes look so much better then they already were.