Spill That Spring Break Tea (Bonus)

Hello! Dis is a little bonus, suggested by Dreamwolfie! i hope i dont disappoint >.< It's a smut chapter so 👌
It's pretty short, I wanted to write more but uuhhhh i'm not very good at this yet
i TrIeD oKaY
Hope you enjoyyy!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The college campus was bustling with people as students walked from building to building. Stan was one of those people, trying to get to his civics class on time. He could care less about it however, as he's actually studying to become a vet.

Stan's currently in his first year of college, often going to frat parties and missing Kyle immensely. He had no one to hug to sleep, and no one would pet him while he was drunk off his ass, crying for no reason, or for every reason. He remembered having a conversation with Kyle in the summer before college started, and Stan had ranted to him about how it was stupid that he wanted to become a vet, like Marc. Kyle just laughed, telling Stan to forget about him already, and Stan decided to forget by having sex with Kyle for the first time. He was nervous, but Kyle had felt so comforting, and everything felt like it had finally locked into place.

They fucked so much that summer, like they were holding out this entire time, even before Stan realized he had feelings for Kyle. He desperately wanted to see him again, and take a whiff of his still-crazy hair, even though Stan already visited the red-head about two weeks ago.

Stan entered the building where his class was held, and was about to climb up the two flights of stairs, until he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled the device out, and eagerly answered the call he was receiving when he saw that it was Kyle, a photo of him mid-sneeze lighting up the screen. Stan is still very proud of himself for getting lucky enough to snap the picture at just the right time.

"Hey dude," Stan greeted, stopping suddenly at the turn of the stairs when he heard a sigh coming from the other end of the call. The sigh was choppy, and Stan knew it wasn't because of bad service. He felt his face heat up when he heard Kyle's voice.

"He-ey Stan."

Stan's heart was beating rapidly as he gripped his phone tighter. "Uh..." he warily sounded, not knowing what to say. "What's up?" He heard a hum from Kyle. People were walking up the stairs passed him, and Stan suddenly felt like he shouldn't be in public right now.

"I miss you, Stan," Kyle responded with another sigh, causing Stan to lose the air in his lungs. He moved his gaze to the clock hanging in the hallway above the staircase, his class started in three minutes. He forced himself closer to his destination, not able to focus as he heard the heavy breathing of his boyfriend. "I miss you too, Kyle."

He heard Kyle moan at the mention of his name, causing Stan to stop dead in his tracks right in front of the classroom. He felt his dick twitch, and was turning his back towards the door. "Dude, are you okay?" Stan managed to get out, feeling himself sweat a little as Kyle's pants were becoming more obvious.

"Just... keep talking Stan..." Kyle said between breaths. Stan retraced his steps, heading back down the stairs. The way Kyle's been saying his name throughout the conversation, it sounded so raw, and needy, and hot. Stan felt himself get hard as he heard Kyle suddenly start panting in desperation. "Uh... Kyle," Stan started to say, purposely saying Kyle's name as he wanted to hear him moan again, which was successful. "What... are you doing right now?" Stan made it out of the building, not knowing where to go, but too focused on Kyle's response to care at the moment.

"Ngh— thinking about you," Kyle stated, his voice shaking, obviously trying to stifle another moan. Stan gulped, and he could hear the moving of sheets... and possibly clothing.

"W-what else?" he stuttered out, his cock now fully erect and wanting attention, specifically Kyle's.

"Thinking about you fucking me."