゚。Cute Competition。゚

Sup it's been like a month and i'm disappointed in myself cuz I HAVE IDEAS AND I WANNA WRITE THEM BUT IM NOT soooo hopefully I'll get around to it
Anyway here's the mf tea

Ft. Creek

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Stan walked through the halls of school, seeing kids bullying each other or making out. He also saw a lot of yaoi fanart hung up on the walls lately. Apparently the Japanese girls were going through one of their crazy phases where they would pump out fanart after fanart. They were pretty quiet for a while, so the sudden amount of drawings thrown at everyone's faces were kind of surprising, but also kind of not. The Japanese girls weren't just drawing Craig and Tweek this time, they were drawing loads of different pairings, and at every turn Stan made, he would see pictures of his friends making out with each other. The yaoi artists weren't just sticking with boy x boy pairings either, they were drawing girls, too. There was Bebe and Wendy, and Wendy and Red, and just so much shit that Stan thought he was gonna be sick. He wasn't against gay people or anything, he's even dating Kyle, it was just horrifying to see your friends put into these disturbing situations.

Stan eventually made it to the front of the school, where he saw the Japanese girls sitting on the stairs, probably drawing some new work to sell to the weird people of South Park, especially Craig's dad.

Stan was about to walk away from the girls, until he heard one of them speak. "Hey, my dad got me these Terrance and Phillip tickets, but I don't care about seeing it. Do any of you guys want it?" The red-haired Japanese girl asked the rest of her friends, the rest of them shaking their head. They weren't interested in it, either.

But Stan on the other hand, wanted to see the new film so bad. Terrance and Phillip recently released a new movie starring them, but apparently it was so grotesque and so good that tickets to watch it were pretty expensive. Stan knew that Kyle wanted to watch it just as badly as him, so Stan paced up to the girls to take the tickets off their hands, until Craig showed up.

"I can take them if you don't want them," Craig told the red-haired girl in his monotone voice, making Stan shove him. "Goddammit Craig, I wanted those tickets!" Craig collected himself and flipped Stan the bird. "First come first serve, dude. Go get your tickets somewhere else." Stan glared at Craig. He's always hated him. In fact, his friends hated him too. Craig always one-upped them in some way, and it was annoying. But not this time, Stan thought. He's doing this for Kyle, so Stan will do whatever it takes.

Just as Stan was about to tell Craig to fuck off, one of the Japanese girls had an idea. "Oh, I know how we can settle this!" She announced, a little too joyfully. Everyone turned towards her to listen.

"There will be a competition! Whichever couple acts the cutest throughout the school day will win the tickets. We'll be the judges, of course," she announced, referring to herself and her friends as they squealed in delight. Stan and Craig stared blankly at the girls, of course they would want something like that. "Oh and one more thing," the girl continued, "You're not allowed to tell your partners about the competition. It's all on you."

The two boys groaned, but then glared at each other. Fine, if that's how it's gonna be, then there's no way they're backing down. They set off to find their respective boyfriends, hearing a "good luck" come from the girls.

The bell rang for the first class of the day, and students went to their classes. Stan walked into physics to see Kyle already in his seat, and the Japanese girls observing the contestants from the back of the class. Luckily, Stan's seat was right next to his friend's. He sat down and saw Craig and Tweek walk in, holding hands. Stan turned around to face the Japanese girls, seeing grins on their faces. He rolled his eyes. Goddammit, Craig already had a lead. This isn't fair, Craig and Tweek have been together longer than most of the couples in school, and they always held hands.