Meet the Princes

Princes P.O.V

I wake up due to the sound of my extra ass alarm clock. I groan,rolling over and smashing the off button. I look at the time. 8:00. An hour or two before we go school shopping. I get dressed in a red and white jacket and white Jeans after getting out of the shower.

I rush downstairs with my phone to see my mom and dad helping each other put breakfast on the table. I sit down next to my little sister, Sophia at the long glass table. Sophia jabs me in the side with her toy sword. "Sophia no swords at the table! And we do not tolerate you stabbing your family." My mom chuckles. "Sorry Mommy! Sorry Roman!" She exclaims and goes upstairs to put her sword in her room.

"Good morning Roman." My dad, Micheal says to me with a smile. "Morning Dad." I say, sending him a smile in return. "Are you ready to go school shop-" My dad started but he was cut off by my second oldest sister,Olivia skateboarding down the stair railing. Olivia stuck the landing and picked up her skateboard.

"Olivia," My dad started. "Papa I'm not hurt and the railing isn't damaged so I don't see the problem." She smirks. My dad looks at her and then looks at the railing and sighs, going back to my mom to help her. They placed the food on the table.

"Roman can you go get Vanessa?" My mom asks me. "Yes ma'am." I say and get up from the table.

I walk outside to see Vanessa, my oldest sister sitting on the porch steps. "Breakfast is ready." I say softly. She turns around to look at me and then she smiles the same charming smile we all have.

We walk inside and sit at the table. After eating breakfast Vanessa does the dishes and I clean the table as Olivia sweeps the floors while listening to music in her headphones.

I finish my chore first so I sit on the couch and text Logan.

Fuckboi: Heyyyyyyyyy Lo

MrBlueTie: Salutations Roman.

Fuckboi: Watcha up 2

MrBlueTie: Walking to the mall with Virgil.

Fuckboi: Who da fuq is Virgil

Fuckboi: Ya know wat it doesn't matter I'm about to do skool shopping at the mall wit the fam

MrBlueTie: Roman, school is tomorrow.

Fuckboi: Ok...late skool shopping

Fuckboi: I'll see you at the mall maybe byyyeeeeeeeeeeeee

MrBlueTie: Bye.

I turn off my phone and when I look up we're in front of the mall. Huh. We walk into the mall browsing for school stores. We spot a few and walk over to them. "Everyone look for school supplies and book bags. Sophia you're coming with me and your dad." My mom says. We all nod and go into different isles. I go into an isle with journals and pencils. When I turn the corner I knock into someone and we both fall on the ground.

"Hey!" I yell in anger. I stand up and see a frightened boy on the floor. He looked my age but he was shorter than me. "I-I-I'm s-s-so-o s-sor-ry." He stutters and shakes slightly. He looked kinda familiar. Logan comes around the corner and quickly helps the guy up.

"Are you okay Virgil?" Logan asks. "Y-y-ye-ah." The boy, who I'm guessing to be Virgil replies. "Hello Roman." Logan greets. "Sup Lo!" I exclaim. "I am shocked that your grammar is just as bad as it is over text." Logan states. Virgil starts snickering. I growl at Virgil. "What are you laughing at you emo nightmare." I say. He shrieks and hides behind Logan.