Hell school

Virgil's P.O.V

I walked outside towards the school tiredly. I didn't really get much sleep because Logan gave me a long lecture about what I did.

When I get to the school I walked inside and sat through the teacher's lesson without listening which is pretty hard but I managed. After three classes the lunch bell rang. I didn't wanna go in the lunch room after what happened last time but I did it any way.

Wow, I wasn't getting any glares or strange looks. A sat down by myself at the usual spot I sit at. I scan the lunch room but see no sign of Dolos. That's weird..he usually never misses a day of school without telling me.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and walk outside. I call Dolos and he answers after 35 seconds. "Dolos, are you okay?" I ask concern lacing my voice. "I'm fine." He grumbled groggily. "What do you want?" He asks harshly. I'm a little shocked.

Dolos has never taken that tone with me. "I just wanted to know if you were alright.." I mumble softly into the phone. "Well, I am, bye." He snaps and hangs up.

I stand there looking dumbfounded. What the hell just happened? Does he not like me anymore?

Anxious thoughts fill my head. My breathing and heart rate quicken in pace. I feel myself fall to my knees and sob uncontrollably. I cough because my throat feels super dry and my world suddenly fades to black as I faint.

Roman's P.O.V

"Taco Tuesday~! It's Tuesday and there are tacos~!" I sang aloud. I grab a tray with a taco on it and smile brightly. "I do not understand your enthusiasm." Logan states blandly. I roll my eyes in response. "Sometimes it makes me sad talking to you." I joke. We walk towards an empty table that Virgil always sits at but he wasn't there.

"Where's Virgil?" I ask Logan. "I'm sure he's here. I saw him in first period." Logan responds with a hint of worry in his voice. "We should go look for him." Logan suggest and is about to walk away to start the search but I interrupt him by saying, "Wait!" He stops and I eat my taco in one bite. "Okay we can go." I said with my mouth full.

Logan rolls his eyes and we search places inside the school that Virgil could be hiding in. "Maybe he's outside?" I say with a shrug and we walk outside.

We walk around the school and see a passed out Virgil laying on the ground. I scream in panic and shake him violently. "Virgil!" I yell trying to get him to wake up. Logan checks his pulse. "He's still alive. He must've fainted." Logan said. He sounded really worried. I pick Virgil up bridal style.

"We should tell the nurse t-." Logan said but I cut him off, "Are you serious? Logan, what can the nurse do but give him water and tell him to feel better?!" I say raising my tone because I was worried as hell. "But we can't just leave school grounds without permission! We'll get in trouble!" Logan said back defending his case. "Fine!" I huff. "You go tell the principal I'll be waiting outside with Virgil." I say and Logan nodded in agreement.

He rushes off to alert the principal of our situation. I sit on a nearby bench rock Virgil softly hoping that he wakes. Although it doesn't work I continue rocking him.

Logan walks back outside. "The principal has dismissed us for the day. Let's go!" Logan said and motioned for me to follow which I do.

Logan's P.O.V

To say the least, I was concerned for Virgil's condition although he'll be fine I was still extremely worried.