Rainy day

Virgil's P.O.V

Me: Thanks for lending me your clothes

Logan⏰: It is really no problem.

Me: I know  but still

Me: You can swing by and come get the clothes?

Logan⏰: You can keep them.

Me: Aight

Me: You wanna go to the movies and see the new Chucky movie?

Me: Looks trash so I let you point out it's flaws

Logan⏰: Sounds ideal. When shall I come over?

Me: Uh in two hours

Me: Movie theater is not the far away so we can walk

Logan⏰: I will see you in two hours then.

Me: I sure hope so
Me: I'd probably lose my mind if I turned invisible

Logan⏰: Humorous. Bye.

Me: Cya nerd

I put my phone down and got dressed in a black NASA shirt and black jeans. I also put on my black converse shoes and wrapped a leather jacket around my waist in case it got cold.

I got some money and shoved it in my pocket and waited for Logan to be here.

"Where are you going all dressed up?" My mother, Elizabeth asked me. "No where special. Just going to the movies with Logan." I replied scrolling through Tumblr. "Well me and your mom are going to a hotel so we'll be back tomorrow night. Is that okay?" She asks. "Yeah sure. Have fun." I said still looking down at my phone.

Joanna, my other mother came down stairs with a medium sized suit case. They left telling me they loved me. I said it back of course anything else would have been rude.

The time was 9:30 pm and there was a knock at the door. I quickly got up and opened the door seeing Logan also wearing a black NASA shirt and black jeans but instead of a tie he wore a bow tie.

"I wanted to appear somewhat casual for this event." He said. "I say you passed. Now lets go. We have 30 minutes till the movie starts and I don't wanna miss the previews." I said exited the house and locked the door behind us.

We started walking towards the theater. "So you and Patton are a thing?" I asked with a sly smirk. Logan blushed. "Y-yes." He responded. "How did that happen?" I ask with an eager smile to hear the story.

"We were in the library. He wanted me to help him study. Then he kissed me and I realized he did not really want me to help him study although he could've used the help. Then he asked me to be his boyfriend and I agreed." Logan explained blandly.

"Sounds magical." I said sarcastically. "I guess you could say that." He replied. "So, what about you? Have you decided yet?" He asks me. "No. I don't want to talk to either of those assholes." I said angrily.

Logan sighed. "Are you still upset because they didn't help you up?" Logan asked. "Yes! I thought they cared. But they just sat there and did nothing while I was on display for everyone to laugh at." I grumbled getting upset all over again.

"They probably had good reasons." Logan said. "Oh really? Like what?" I asked as I glared at him. He just shrugged. "I'm not them. Therefore I don't know." He replied. "Whatever. I just don't wanna talk to them right now." I finished. Logan nodded in understanding.

We finally got there and I bought the tickets we walked into the theater and sat all the way in the back because the back is one of the best seats.

Logan's P.O.V

Despite Virgil saying the movie was trash he was really enjoying it.

In the middle of the movie Virgil nudged me on the arm with his elbow. "Hey, Lo, watch this." He told me and threw popcorn at the people in the rows in front of us.

"WHO THE FUCK-" Someone yelled but then a security guard took them out of the theater for interrupting the movie. Virgil put his hand over his mouth in attempt to muffle his laughter. His laugh was contagious because I started laughing too.

Several minutes later Virgil nudged me again. "Hey, Lo, w-" He started but I interjected by saying, "You're gonna get us kicked out." "Eh it'll come out on Netflix in a couple months anyway anyway." He said a through the whole popcorn bucket at second row.

"Oh it's on!" A girl yelled.

"FOOD FIGHT!!!" Virgil screamed and everyone in the theater started throwing food at each other. "Come on, Lo. It's either kill or get killed. Or kill yourself." Virgil said stuffing his face with popcorn. "Fine." I took some of his popcorn and threw it into the audience.

Someone threw soda at me but I dodged it and threw a soda back at them. "I've been hit!" Virgil said. He had Nacho cheese on his shirt and he fell back onto his seat dramatically.

I laughed. "I have one dying request." Virgil said. "What is it?" I asked him. "Give me that nacho chip that's on the floor." He said. I handed it to him. He dipped the chip in the nacho cheese that was on his shirt and ate it. "Gross." I said cringing slightly. "But it's so good." Virgil said.

"I thought you were supposed to be dead." I questioned. "The chip power brought me back to life." Virgil explained.

A theater guard walked towards our isle. "Are you two the one's who started the food fight?"They asked. "Yes sir. Me and my husband here were just so hungry it's the only way we could get food." Virgil said with a fake British accent. Which made Virgil and I laugh. "Y-you two are banned from the theater! Get out! NOW!!" They yelled. "I am going to politely tell you to suck my dick." Virgil said still with the accent. This made the Person turn red. We ran out.

We laughed all the way outside of the theater. It was raining and dark outside. Virgil took off his jacket from around his waist and put it over both of our heads. We ran to his house still getting wet- no- soaked from the rain.

When we got inside Virgil shut the door and locked it tossing the jacket carelessly to the ground. "You can take a shower. I've got your pajamas from last time you spent the night. I washed them. You already know where the wash cloths, towels, and tooth brushes are at. Knock yourself out." Virgil said.

I nodded getting the thing read to prepare for my shower.

Patton's P.O.V

I called Logan with a smile on my face. "Yello?" Virgil's voice came from the phone. 

"Virgil why do you have Logan's phone?" I asked curiously. "Logan's in the shower. He's spending the night at my house because we went to a movie and it's to rainy and dark for him to go back home." Virgil explained.

I felt the same ping of jealousy I felt when Virgil was wearing Logan's clothes run through. "Yeah. Okay. Tell him I said good night." I said. 

"Will do Pat. See ya." Virgil said and hung up the phone.

I put my phone on my nightstand as well as my glasses and sighed. I don't know why I was feeling this way but I couldn't help it. But there is obviously no romantic connection between them.

Nothing to worry about. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.