Meet the Berrys

Logan's P.O.V

I wake up and get out of my bed. I walk over to my bathroom take a shower, fix my hair, and brush my teeth. While I was washing my face I took my glasses of and set them down next to me and when I dried my face I felt around for them. They were gone. I try and walk downstairs but I end up bumping into everything in my path.

Matt, my brother snickers and I growl at him, "Where did you put my glasses?" "I'm not sure what you're talking about." He laughs. "Just give me my glasses." I grumble. He hands me my glasses and says, "I'm just messin' with ya baby bro." He ruffles my hair. I fix it quickly and get my book bag.

I walk downstairs to see my father, Marvin and my Mother, Susan weren't there. Probably went to work early. I grab a piece of toast and walk off to school with my brother who was a senior. I am a sophomore. Sadly, we go to the same school.

"Have a nice second day of school baby bro." Matt smiles and walks off with a group of his friends. "Finally." I say to myself and walk to my class. There were 5 minutes left until class started so I put my book bag next to my chair and took out the appropriate supplies for the class.

I can't help but let my eyes wonder and I see a guilty looking Patton sitting in the back of the class. I walk over to him and ask what's wrong.

"I'm the reason Virgil broke his arm. I spilled the water and now he can't be on the cheer team." Patton sighed and covered his face. "He broke his arm?!" I say aloud and people look at me but I didn't care.

Patton nodded guiltily. "I didn't know anyone would slip on it!" Patton said and put his head on his desk. "Patton, you have to be more cautious! Virgil probably feels so shitty right about now..." I sigh. "Did he come to school today?" I ask. 

"No and Dolos didn't come to school either. He was gonna stay with Virgil and make sure he's alright." Patton explained. I nod and take my seat. I decide to go visit him after school and bring Patton along with me.

~*Time skip*~

After school me and Patton make our way to Virgil's house. I knock on the door and not to my surprise Dolos answers.

I sit on the couch and Patton sits next to me. "So, how is he?" I ask. "Well have the day he was crying but I made sure he ate. I put on a movie and he's asleep right now." He explained. I nodded and Patton asked, "Why was he crying?" "Why do you think he was crying? He broke his arm and lost his chance to be on the cheer team." Dolos said. Patton hung his head down.

"Can I go see him?" I ask and Dolos nods. "Just don't make a lot of noise." I walk upstairs and into Virgil's room. I sit on a chair next to his bed. Poor thing...

Virgil shifts on his arm and whimpers. He wakes up and starts crying silently. I give him a hug but I don't touch his hurt arm. "Shh. It's okay." I comfort. I picked up few things from Roman when he helps his little sister.

Virgil's crying dies down. "Thanks Lo." He says. "You're Welcome." We pull apart. "It's so hard to get sleep.." He says and tries to lay back but he winces in pain.

"Well maybe when you get out of the cast they'll let you try out again." I say to make him feel better. "After that embarrassing epic fail?? They won't even wanna look at me-" "Virgil you can't just sit here feeling sorry for yourself." I state and adjust my glasses.

"Watch me." He said then crossed his arms. He instantly uncrossed them. "Ow!" He hissed in pain.

I shake my head. "You need some fresh air." I say and help him out of his bed. I walk him downstairs and Patton rushes towards us. "Virgil! Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah. Kinda." Virgil replies. Patton nods and doesn't ask or say anything else.