Meet the Fosters

Dolos=Deceit

Patton's P.O.V

I wake myself up for the first day at a new school! I rush to the bathroom. I freshen up and put on and light blue short sleeve dress with baby blue sneakers. I put on two bracelets , grab my backpack and hurry downstairs.

I see my brother, Dolos sitting at the table on his phone. "Who ya texting?" I ask him while taking a seat at the table. "None of your business." He states and puts his phone away. "Morning boys." My dad, David says with a tired smile. I return the smile. "Good Morning papa!" I exclaim and engulf him in a hug.

"Sup pops." Dolos says and hugs him for a second then lets go. I let go after a few seconds. I make myself a bowl of cereal and eat it in under a minute. "What's the rush?" My Dad asks. "School starts in 10 minutes and I wanna be on time." I say quickly then peck my dad on the cheek, grab my backpack, and head for the door. "Bye Papa! See you after school!"

Dolos grabs his back pack and then follows me out of the door.

When we arrive at the school I look around for familiar faces because Dolos seemed to vanish. I don't expect to see any because this a new school. Well maybe I can make new friends. I notices a boy sitting on the steps of the school probably waiting to get in. He has a book in his hand but he seems so lonely.

I walk over to him and sit next to him. The boy doesn't seem to notice. He is taller than me but appears to be the same age. "Hello." I finally say. He looks up from his book and- oh god- he's hot. His glasses look just like mine! "Hey we have the same glasses!" I exclaim. "That appears to be true." He says. "What's your name?" I ask. "Logan Berry. What is your name?" He replies. "Foster Patton..I MEAN PATTON FOSTER!" I correct myself. He is making me NeRvOuS! 

"Pleased to meet your acquaintance, Patton Foster." He smiles slightly. "I like your book bag. Wanna be friends." I say, finally relaxing a bit. This is how I would make friends in Pre-k. "I would like that." He says then the bell rings.

Turns out we have the same first period! We walk to our class chatting and take our seats as the class begins.

Dolos' P.O.V

After school I go to the bathroom and see Virgil crying. He goes to this school?! I walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around, a look of shock across his face then the shock turns to anger. "What do you want Dolos?! Come her to rub it in that you had sex with my cousin!?" He yells.

"Actually I came here to change my shoes but I noticed you sobbing in the corner." I smirk. "L-listen, I d-don't wanna t-talk-k to you. R-Roman s-said you're not w-worth-th it." He huffs and wipes his face with his sleeve.

"Who's Roman?" I ask and start to change my shoes. Virgil wipes his face and reapplies his eye shadow. "Someone who cares." He states and locks the bathroom door. "I'm never said I never said I didn't care. I do care. And I do still love you." I say softly and slip my first shoe on.

Virgil slides down his jeans and puts on a skirt that is a little higher than mid thigh. He's comfortable with changing around me. He knows I wouldn't do anything perverted.

"So why did you cheat on me with my own cousin?? And to top it off you're dating him." Virgil says obviously trying not to get worked up.  He puts on black boots that reach his thighs. "Who the hell said I was dating him??" I ask obviously confused and tie my shoe.

Virgil takes off his shirt and puts on a black crop top. "Remy told me that you were dating him." He said and looked at me. "Remy is a fucking liar. Tell your friend to mind their fucking business." I growl. Virgil stuffs the clothes he took off into a gym bag.

"To me it felt true." Virgil says and walks over to me. "Well it's not." I say and get up. "Can you walk me to cheer squad tryouts? I don't want anyone touching me." He says.

"Sure but if you didn't wanna be touched you wouldn't have wore that." I say and walk him out of the bathroom.

"Maybe someone told me you were going to this school.." He smiles sheepishly.

I chuckle. "So you wanted to make me jealous?" I ask. "No. I wanted to make you want me." He winks then opens the gym doors. I sit on the bleachers.

There were girls and like three guys. I see Patton make his way over to us. "Patton you're trying out?" I raise an eyebrow. Virgil moves closer to me. "No I'm here because Logan wanted to see one of his friends tryout. Who's that?" Patton asks as he points to Virgil. Virgil scoots a little bit closer to me. "Virgil." I say simply.

"Okay everybody! Gather around!" A girl with bright yellow hair and a red and white skirt and crop top on says. Virgil hops off the bleachers. "Wish me luck." He says to me and rushes over to the others.

Patton's P.O.V

I rush across the gym spilling the tiniest bit of water but the cheerleaders didn't notice. I walk over and sit next to Logan.

I hand him a water bottle and he grabs it. I drink my water and we watch.

"Okay last auditioner...Virgil!" The girl who I'm assuming to be cheer captain, says. Virgil steps up. "Show us what you got." She says and plays 'This is how we do' by Katy Perry. I love this song so I hum along to it.

Virgil starts dancing. He is amazing! He does flips and cart wheels without touching the floor! He even does a split. Virgil is about to flip but slips and falls on his butt and arm really hard. A couple girls gasp.

The music stop and girls rush over to him. Dolos, Logan and I sprint over to him. Virgil whimpers in pain and then starts crying.

"He slipped on water!" I hear Logan say. Oh no. This is all my fault!!!

"M-my arm h-hurts..l-like re-really bad. It feels a little numb.." He stutters out and holds back choked sobs. Dolos picks him up bridal style. "I'm gonna get him to a hospital." He says and runs out of the gym. I rush after him and we make it to a hospital that was 7 minutes away by foot.

~*Time skip*~

The doctor comes out to talk to us. "He's alive but he broke his arm. Although he is ready to go home he needs to take it easy for a while. His arm should heal in a month or two." The doctor explains.

We walk into the room to see Virgil sitting on the edge of the hospital bed with a cast on his left arm.

Dolos's P.O.V

I rush to Virgil's side and hug him softly. "Do you want me to take you home?" I ask him in a gentle tone. He nods and I call my dad.

We walk outside and get in his car. Patton sits the front seat with my dad. Me and Virgil sit in the back. "Hey! I remember you! You were the kid who saved my life!" My Dad smiles widely.

Virgil looks up and smiles. "David?" Virgil asks with a smile. "Yep! The proud father of Patton and my little trouble make Dolos!" My dad exclaims.

"You saved his life??" I asked in a confused tone. "More like I saved him a trip to the hospital. He almost got hit by a car all I did was tackle him out of the way." Virgil explains. "Did you see how fast that car was going? It would have been more than a trip to the hospital." My dad chuckles.

When we finally stop at Virgil's house he gets out. "Bye guys see you tomorrow if my moms let me go to school." He smiles. "Bye Virgil!" We all say and go to our house. I walk in and grab a snack from the cabinet.

I walk up to my room. "What an eventful first day of school." I sigh to myself. I put on night clothes, put my phone on the charger and eat my snack. Then I go to sleep.