School canceled

Logan's P.O.V

I wake up to my obnoxious alarm clock and groan a bit. Wake up was never proven difficult for me but with all the events of yesterday I didn't really get much sleep.

Rolling over I look at my clock.

8:40 am!!! I'm twenty minutes late!

I quickly freshen up, get dressed, grab my book bag, and rush out the door towards school. He stopped because in front of school there was a huge crowd of kids gathered around some idiot standing on top of a car.

I look around and see Patton. I grab hold of his arm gently and ask him, "What's happening?"

Patton turns around and points. "Look!" He yells and I look towards whoever was causing the fuss.

Hey, that's not an idiot, that's Virgil and Olivia!

Virgil's P.O.V

Okay, so maybe, things got a little out of hand..heh..

As I walk out of the door I see Roman walking towards the school. "Hey, wait up!" I call and rush towards him.

"Hey Virgil I didn't know you lived around here." He said with a smile. "Well I do. Mind if I walk with you to school?" I ask. "Not at all. Actually I- What happened to your arm?!" He asked. "Oh yeah, I forgot you didn't know about my cast yet. So I slipped at cheer tryouts and obviously didn't make the cut." I chuckled a little. "Oh no..I'm so sorry." Roman whines. "It's fine. Maybe next year. Also I have an excuse to guilt trip my parents." I say and Roman laughs.

When we reached the school a few kids were outside waiting until the school doors opened. Roman and I were chatting and a someone said, "Emo kid get over here." I looked around then looked back at the guy. "Me?" I asked. "Yeah you." He replied.

I walked up to him and looked up at him. Roman followed close behind me. "What do you want?" I asked. The guy was leaning against his car and a few of his friends were around him snickering. "How long did it take you to suck off the nerd?" He asked and they started laughing. "I don't know but it didn't take me that long to get into your dad's pants." I winked. He growled. "And your gay. Ew." He said. "What the hell do you mean 'ew'?"

Roman stepped in front of me. "Is there something wrong with gay people?" He asked. "Why are you defending him?" The guy asked with a look of disgust. At this point some of the guy's friends backed away from him and sided with me and Roman.

While the guy and Roman argued a girl handed me a megaphone and she had one of her own. "Someone's gotta speak up for our people." She said and got on top of the guy's car. I followed her on top of it and she smiled.

"HEY!" The girl yelled into the megaphone. Everyone turned and looked at me and her. "RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU'RE APART OFF THE LGBTQ PLUS COMMUNITY!" Almost everyone raised their hand. "Well so are we! Me And my friend over here," She nudged me. "Are also part of that community. Now how many of you hate homophobic people?" Everyone except the guy that was bullying me raised their hands. I decided this was my time to talk. "Well we have a huge homophobe over here," I pointed to him. "And I say we teach him a lesson. Don't you think?" I ask and everyone yells, "YEAH!"

A few people walked over to him and he started running while they chased him. "We don't tolerate homophobic jerks! GAY PRIDE FOREVER!!" I yell. "GAY PRIDE! GAY PRIDE! GAY PRIDE!!"  The girl next to me yells and every one chants 'Gay pride!' I chanted along.

I giggle as I see Logan face palm.

Roman's P.O.V

After half an hour of whatever the fuck this was the principal comes out and says that school is canceled for the rest of the day. Everyone one cheers and Virgil hops down from the car.

By this time Josh was long gone. "That was awesome." I say with a smile. "Yeah it was!" He exclaims.

Logan and Patton walk up to us. Patton was hugging Logan's arm and giggling. Logan is blushing faintly he clears his throat. "Did you two trouble makers start all of this?" He asks. "Yeah we did!" Olivia exclaims and high fives Virgil. I don't question why she's here. Logan nods and adjusts his glasses. "Detention for a week." He says. Virgil, Olivia, I yell, "WHAT?!" All at the same time. "You can't do that!" Olivia yells. "Yes I can." Logan states. "Oh, yeah, I forgot you were apart of the powerful nerds club." Virgil says. "It's called student council!" Logan says and glares at Virgil.

"Are you seriously gonna give your friends a detention for speaking up for the LGBTQ+ community?" I ask. "No, but I will give my friends a detention for standing on property that isn't yours, interrupting a school day, causing a scene during school hours, f- Where is Virgil?!" Logan asks angrily.

I look around and Virgil was gone. "Huh." I mumble. I didn't even know he left. "He probably went home." I say. Logan huffs angrily. "I'll see you two in the detention room tomorrow." Logan says and hands each of us a slip then stomps towards Virgil's house with Patton following close behind. Olivia and I laugh and walk home.

Patton's P.O.V.

"Logan, I think I should head home." I say. "Alright. See you tomorrow." He replies with a wave. "See you tomorrow!" I exclaim and skip back to my house.

When I open the door I hug my dad. "Hey papa!" I greet with a bright smile. "Hi, Patton!" He says and smiles back at me. I let go and take a seat at the kitchen table. "How was your day?" I ask. "Pretty good. Although your brother is refusing to come out of his room." He sighs. "I'll try to talk to him." I reply ans walk upstairs to Dolos' door.

I knock twice softly. "Dolos? Are you in there?" I ask already knowing the answer. 

"No." "Okay then I'll just come back l- WAIT!" I realize and knock again. "Patton go away! I don't wanna talk to you right now!" He yells. I could tell he had been crying by the way his voice broke when he spoke. "Are you alright? I could try and cheer you up-" "You can't fix everything Patton!" He yells. "But you can help by leaving me alone!!"

I sigh and walk into my room. I flop on my bed. "I may not be able to fix everything but I can try." I grumble to myself. After dinner I lay in my bed thinking about tomorrow. Maybe I'll finally tell Logan I love him. Maybe me and Dolos will be on good terms.

I drift off to sleep dreaming of nothing in particular.