The dumbest things

Sorry this is gonna be short

Patton's P.O.V

Logan and I had plans to meet up at the park and then go to a museum. I was really excited. We're going on a date!

I rushed to get out of bed and almost fell!

Rushing to the bathroom I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and freshened up. I put my kitty cat onesie in my pastel blue dirty clothes bin and got dressed in a blue shirt, grey pants, and a blue cat ears head band.

I dashed out of the door after eating  breakfast and grabbing my phone. The park was only two blocks away so I figured I could walk.

The further I got the more excited I got!

When I finally arrived I saw Logan sitting next to a tree. He laughed and I got confused. He didn't notice me yet and nobody was nearby so what was he laughing at? Oh well. Maybe he made a dad joke!

I'm so proud!

I walked closer towards the tree and that's when I saw Virgil sitting next to Logan. "Greetings, Patton." Logan said with a wave. "Hey, Pat." Virgil said looking up from his phone.

"Hello!" I forced a smile and waved. "Uh, not to be rude but what's Virgil doing here? I thought this was supposed to be our date?" I said sounding a bit annoyed but I couldn't help it.

All I wanted was to be alone with Logan without Virgil being around. Was that too much to ask. I sound selfish.

"Well, Virgil and I had plans to go to the museum first and then you wanted to go on a date so I decided that we could all just have an outing together." Logan explained to me standing up.

He's the smartest guy in our school and that is the stupidest thing I've heard come out of his mouth. Why am I being mean all of a sudden?? What's going on with me?!

"I mean you could have at least let me know Virgil was coming. I thought this was going to be a date!" I said not meaning to raise my voice at the last sentence. "I apologize. I didn't think it would be a problem." Logan responded in a calm tone.

"Well it is. Every time I want to see you you're always hanging out with Virgil. It's never just us." I finally speak my mind. "Sometimes I just feel like he's stealing you away from me."

Virgil stood up. "I'm sorry. I didn't know I was such a problem." He said and started to walk away. "Virgil! Wait!" Logan called out but Virgil kept walking.

"What is up with you?" Logan asked truly confused. "I-I'm sorry. But you always put Virgil first..I guess I got a little bit jealous.." I replied feeling stupid. Logan sighed and hugged me. "I'm sorry that you've felt I was neglecting you. I didn't notice." He said and I felt tears come to my eyes.

"I'm sorry I got jealous and went crazy." I said and hugged back. He kissed me on top of my head and we went to my house to cuddle.

3rd P.O.V

When Virgil got back to his house he flopped on his bed. He was alone again since his mothers went on another business trip. They were gonna be gone for another month.

That was the whole reason Logan decided to hang out with Virgil.

Now Virgil was alone. He got in his bear onesie and sat under the covers attempting to fall asleep because what else was there to do.

Just then his phone rang. Virgil groaned lazily and sat up. He grabbed his phone and looked at who was calling. It was Roman.

As predicted Virgil ignored it and let it go to voicemail. He really wasn't in the mood for talking to anyone but mostly Roman and Dolos. His phone vibrated but this time it was a voicemail. 

Virgil rolled his eyes and pressed play. "Hey, Virgil! It's me, Roman..Um...I'm sorry for not helping you out at the cafe. I can explain! But please stop ignoring me. I'm coming over as we speak!" And then the message ended.

"WHAT?!" Virgil screeched and fell out of bed. He scrambled to his feet and ran towards his desk. Virgil grabbed a brush in attempt to brush his hair but gave up and just quickly cleaned his room.

There was a knock at the door. Virgil stumbled down the steps, took a deep breath and opened the door. Roman looked down at Virgil with a wide and nervous smile. Virgil looked up at Roman with an un-amused look on his face.

"Can I come in?" Roman asked. Virgil opened the door wider so Roman can go in. Roman walked inside following Virgil into the living room.

Virgil sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to him for Roman to sit and he did. "So...how have things been?" Roman asked.

Virgil thought about how he was ruining Logan's relationship, How his moms left him again, and how he got humiliated in front of his whole grade on the field trip. With all that he just broke down sobbing.

Roman was surprised at the suddenness of the situation but held Virgil in his arms. "W-what's wrong?" Roman asked softly rubbing Virgil's back soothingly.

"I-I-I'm so-sorry for ignoring y-you. I j-just I-" Virgil stuttered out in between broken sobs but he just couldn't get the words out adding to his frustration which made him cry even more. "Sh it's okay. I deserved it. I'm sorry for not helping you out at the cafe but I was told to clean up the mess. I should've helped you." Roman explained to the crying boy.

Virgil apologized again with Roman telling him it's okay. They cuddled and watched a movie together drifting off to sleep.