Chapter 3

The next morning, Bridget woke up with half her body on Leo. Even her leg were wrapped around his waist and her face was rather close to his neck as her arm wrapped around his shoulder. Leo was awake staring outside the window at the waves and sky.

Bridget opened her eyes and looked up at him, "morning, pal," she rubbed her eyes a bit.

"Morning. You comfortable there? I didn't want to move since I'd have to move you in order to move," he was basically in the same spot she had left him in the night prior.

Bridget moves over, "Well jee, it's important to move at least a little bit or else you're going to be stiff in the morning. Can you move?"

"Of course I can move" ,he gets up, "I've been sleeping on much harsher conditions"

"Well, that's good then. Remember," Bridget smiled and points at her head, "pig pen," She then looked out the window. The ocean waters were a clear blue. They were definitely in the tropics now, "wHOA!" She quickly attempted to leap over Leo and off the bed and into the bathroom to get ready, "let's go outside, man, hurry!"

"Hold on I gotta change," he says as he gets up and takes off his hoodie.

Bridget nyoomed out of the bathroom in her safari suit and was ready to rush out the door with a camera in her hand.

Leo puts on a tight black shirt that he had in his bag and put on a pair of black cargo pants which carries ammunition in some pockets. Bridget was already ready to run out the door. She couldn't wait to feel warm air for the first time. She waited for him though, she didn't want to go out without him. She can hear distant hooting and hollering outside on deck too.

Leo finally walks out of the dorm with her and out on deck with all his equipment, "it's really nice out here huh?"

The weather was at least 50 degrees plus the wind. But to Bridget and the others it feels like paradise. She steps out there with them. Getting the fresh smell of ocean air made her feel alive. She walked out with a huge smile on her face, "Can't you believe it? We made it this far." After being trapped on a polluted frozen wasteland her entire life, experiencing what could only be told in old history books was wonderful.

"I actually can," he enjoys the scenery for a bit.

Bridget gets up front on the side of the ship and takes out her camera. She tries to get a good angle of the sun reflecting off of the blue seas. A seagull actually flew by in the distance for aesthetics. She was so happy to have acquired this, "I have to document!" She saw a seat and table nearby and she took out her notebook and started writing down what seemed to be like a diary. Leo just looked out to the horizon watching the waters rush by. After a bit, she walks over to the edge again after she put her things away.

She suddenly pulled Leo to the stairs that went to the lower deck, "come this way I think I saw something!"

Leo gets yoinked by her and was curious for what she has seen. When they reached below deck Bridget went to the edge and pointed down to the waves that was being created by the ship's movements, "look there!" She points, "do you see em?"

Below the deck in the water a pod of dolphins were surfing the waves. Doing small leaps out of the water and blowing water out of their heads.

"Yeah I see them," he says admiring how majestic they were.

It was only a matter of time before the dolphins finally dispersed and went along with their day; they had their fun, now they are off to hunt. Music was being played on the upper deck and the groups on the top seem to be enjoying themselves with a drink or two. The dragons watched over; they enjoyed witnessing the forms of human celebration.