A promise broken

[(y/n) pov 10 years ago]

"It ok Max I will be back." I said "But Paladin (y/n) you said I can go!" Arthur said begging for him to come with me "No Arthur I can't. If I bring you with me Elder Lyons will have my tail. If you got killed or lost." I said I stop and kneel to him "Please (y/n) I will be very quiet." Arthur said looking sad I look at him with sad eyes as well but an Idea came to my head. "How about this Max. When I come back I will ask both Elder Lyons and Sentinel Lyons if I can bring you with me but if I forget tell Sarah I forgot. As well I can let you decorate my power armor." I said "Really?!" Arthur ask "Yes Max. Here take my paint's and there is some paper on my desk you can draw some cool art on my armor." I said "Ok Paladin (y/n)... Can I get to kill something the first time?" Arthur ask "Sure why not Max." I said I see Arthur run up and hug me. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Paladin!" Arthur said happy as ever "Alright kiddo but what do you want to kill?" I ask "A Deathclaw!" Arthur said "Oh wow umm... well again I have to tell the Lyons about this but I will get you a Deathclaw horn for you when I'm gone." I said "Really?" Arthur ask "Yes but I have to go Max I will see you soon." I said leaving "Bye Paladin (y/n)!" Arthur said I left the Citadel to the DC ruins. Most People in the Brotherhood of steel call me Ruins Dragon but I still think that person from Vault 101 is around here they have a way of getting into thing than I can. I really would like to see a vault but a pit-boy is not what I have so I wonder if the vault dweller can help me. I found them at the Underworld to be honest I like talking with ghouls besides the brotherhood treats them most rudely. I want to go talk to the vault dweller talk to the ghoul the protects around here. I see her point her gun at me "Hey smooth skin. Brotherhood of steel is not allowed here!" Willow said "Sorry for that but I here to talk to the vault dweller nothing more miss." I said "Hun? I never hear a Brotherhood of steel talk to a ghoul like that before you are as kind as this vault dweller. But why do you need to talk to them?" Willow ask again "I want to explore this place called vault 50 but I do not own a pit-boy if they come with me they may find something you need." I said "Scrap is what we need say you are not so bad. But why are you being nice to a ghoul?" Willow ask "Look my father was killed by ghoul's. I was angry at first but I start to like talking to them even a zombie are interesting to understand. I like talking to them before the Brotherhood." I said I see Willow put up her weapon. "I can say you are welcome to come here anytime. Do you have scrap on you?" Willow ask "Yea I do." I said I gave her 30 scrap "Wow thank you this will make Winthrop happy about this hold on." Willow said heading into the Underworld. "Hey there." I said "Hi. So you are a Brotherhood of steel member?" They ask "Yep so my I ask your name?" I ask "Alex is my name." Alex said "Well nice to meet you Alex my name is (y/n) my rank in the brotherhood is Paladin. If you would like to join us you can but I need you help getting to this vault 50 there could be somethings in that vault you need." I said "Yea sure I can come with you." Alex said I see Willow with things in her hand. "Here a gift from Winthrop he said you are welcome here anytime." Willow said giving me 3 stimpak and 3 RadAway. "Thank you Miss Willow." I said "And thank you for the scrap." Willow said Me and Alex left to go find Vault 50. We were pretty far from DC it was a deep cave full of animals. "Why so many animals?" I ask "Don't know but we will find out." Alex said We made it to the Vault. "Aright let me get this open so we can investigate." Alex said The Vault door was opening and we went in to take a look a lot of thing's we fight but nice things we found and a lot of scrap 200 each. "Wow this is amazing spot hey I will be back just got to go get this scrap to the Underworld." Alex said "Stay safe." I said "I will." Alex said I see them leave the Vault and I went investigating. I came across a computer that was master lock. I mange to unlock it I see some very strange and disturbing information. This was a Testing Vault to turn people into animals one that were successful were Mole rat's, Cow's, Cockroaches, Dog's and Cat's. But what really got my eye was a Deathclaw. This was frailer test. How ever the test did work but back fire really hard the person lost control and start to kill ever one and lock them in here. I open the door to see the Deathclaw was a skeleton at this point I trip and feel a sharp pain on my shoulder with something injected in me I see it was the test serum. "No no no no! AHH! God Dammit!" I said feeling my body sake in pain I pull out a hollow tap and begin to record it. "Hello-Ah if any one is hearing this *Grrr* I'm sorry Maxson I will not-Ahhh- stop I need more time *Grrr* I'm sorry I fail you Max... I'm so so sorry! Ahhh! If anyone find this bring this to A-Arthur Maxson please! Give it to him... *Grrrr* *Roar*!" I stop the recording and drop the tap and feel my hand's rip open through my power armor my feet brake out of the armor. I rip off my dog tags and ran out the Vault 50 killing any thing in my way I look at my self in the water I look like a Deathclaw with (f/c) skin and (2 f/c) underneath my skin. I can not go back I ran to the north. To leave and never come back.