Welcome to the brotherhood

[Danse pov]

I came back with the Deep Range Transmitter. "Scribe Haylen Knight Rhys." I said entering in the police station "Paladin Danse?" Haylen ask "Your back good to see you again sir." Haylen said " Are we in luck, sir?" Rhys ask "Mission accomplished... we have the transmitter." I said "Finally... some good news for a change. Nice work, sir." Rhys said I hear the door open to see our two new recruit's just in time. "I didn't do it alone. Had some help from our new friend's.  Good, you're back. Haylen, Rhys...it's time to welcome our newest recruit's to the recon team." I said "Thanks, We promise not to let you down." Nate said I see the Deathclaw nod it's head. "You don't have prove anything else to me. Getting that transmitter was enough." Haylen said "So you decided to stay, huh? I expected you to take your payment and run." Rhys said to both of them "I got tired of wandering alone." Nate said "Too bad, I was getting used to the thought of you leaving." Rhys said I had to stop this before it get's worse. "Rhys, that's enough. Like it or not, you're going to have to learn to work together. And you two, you both need to understand what it means to be a part of the Brotherhood. We're not soldiers of fortune. We're an army and we've dedicated our lives to uphold a strict code of ethics. If you both intend to stay within our ranks, you both need to obey our tenets without question." I said "Don't worry, I've spent time in the military." Nate said I see the Deathclaw nod it's head too. Something about that thing is making me tell Elder Maxson report on it the T-45 armor has a some of the same markings on my T-60 power armor but I don't know. "Perfect. Then there's no need to give you a long lecture, so I'll get right to the point. I only ask for two things from anyone under my command. Honesty and respect. You fall in line, you stay in line. I give you an order, and you follow it. It's as simple as that. Now, before I release you to Haylen and Rhys for both your assignments, there's one last order of business. From this moment forward, I'm granting both of you the rank of Initiate. This is only a training rank... I'm not permitted to grant ranks any higher than that." I said "Fair enough." Nate said "Outstanding, soldier." I said "Ad Victoriam, Initiate's." Haylen said "They don't even know what that means, Haylen." Rhys said I have no idea what has got into Rhys I had to step in again. "Ad Victoriam means "To Victory." In our eyes, defeat is unacceptable because we're fighting for the future of mankind. Our rallying cry is more powerful than any weapon you could ever carry. Remember that. Now... I need you to report to Haylen or Rhys for your next assignment. Dismissed, soldier's." I said I see that the Deathclaw reported to Haylen I did not want to over hear their conversation but I need to see what it has to say. "Hello Initiate. Rhys still giving you the cold shoulder?" Haylen ask 'No. Not really he is not first person that has such anger. Trying to protect I respect that.' It said "Wow hearing that from a Deathclaw is really interesting. You seen his eyes like that how would you know that?" Haylen ask 'He is going though guilt. How by the lost of your teams member's dead when you got here. I feel his pain I lost a good friend when I got here 8 years ago. They show me how to do sign language.' It said "8 year's ago? Strange Where were you before?" Haylen ask 'Long story but my age is 25 I found this armor on my way here. Would you like to know my name instead of calling me It or Deathclaw?' It said "Yes that would be nice." Haylen said 'My name is (y/n) and don't worry you are not the only female here.' (y/n) said (y/n)? I remember hearing that name with Elder Maxson but it can't be her I will just tell him when he get's here. "(y/n). I remember our Elder talk about that name but he sadly told us that one of the Squire got a hold of her hollow tap by a vault dweller with her tag's it would be an honorer to meet her. But she died to a Deathclaw." Haylen said I see the (y/n) went down in sorrow but look at Haylen again. 'Sorry for your Brotherhoods lost.' (y/n) said "Thank you. Now pass all of that ready to do some work?" Haylen ask 'Yes Scribe Haylen,' (y/n) said "That wonderful. I have a list of locations that contain artifacts we need you to recover in order to have them cataloged and studied by our scribes.  Here, this should cover all the information you'll need to find your first artifact. Good luck... and be careful." Haylen said I see (y/n) nod and leave out. Very eager to work? I see than our other Initiate is head his way out. I walk to Rhys to talk to him. "How was the Initiate?" I ask "I know now why he want to join the Brotherhood. His son was kidnap and trying to find a way of getting him back so I understand him." Rhys said "That sad to hear that. What about you Haylen? I ask "Well I learn the Deathclaw name is (y/n), Female ,and is 25 years old. She understood why you were upset Rhys. She lost people she cared about too." Haylen said "Yea but i'm not going to give up until we get our help." Rhys said The feeling of pain to the Brotherhood (y/n)... Why can't ask her how dose she feel those feelings. Maxson I really hope you can see this much as I have.