Forge the fire

[Arthur pov] 

I ran down to a vertibird with Danse and Nate. "Hurry!" I said "Elder Max-" I cut off the Lancers "Get us down now!" I said "Yes Sir!" Lancers said We land down to the airport. "Knight! Where is she!?" I ask "Follow me Sir!" Nate said We ran down to the end of the airport. "Knight! Why did you stop!?" I ask "Sir. (y/n) is not hurt. But she changed a little bit." Nate said "I don't care where is she!?" I ask "(y/n) over their." Nate said pointing behind the building. I ran to the building. I stop to see a tail and start to hear someone talk. "It's alright (y/n). I bet that Maxson would not care what you look like. He will love you the way you are." Deacon said I start to hear (y/n) "Do you think so." (y/n) said I take a deep breath "(y/n)?" I ask I start to look behind the building to see a much lager Deathclaw. "Max!" (y/n) yelled picking me up holding me close to her chest. Only to relies her chest is not cove. "Umm (y/n)?" I ask I see her stop to look at me. "Oh I'm sorry Max." (y/n) said Putting me down to see her with two extra arms to block her chest. "H-How did this happen to you?" I ask "I-I don't know but I think Nate has the evident's." (y/n) said I look to see Danse and Nate "Knight. What is it that you found?" I said "Here Sir." Nate said giving me a syringe for a dart gun. I start to look at it. "It's too clean to be raider's or gunner's. The Institute must be involve in your change (y/n). What else did they change you?" I ask I see her look up and roar out fire! "Dear god." Danse said "Danse I think we have something else that they have to fear." I said "What about the syringe?" I Nate ask "I will report this to Proctor Quinlan and Senior Scribe Neriah. We need to know about it's DNA. (y/n)?" I ask "Yes Elder?" (y/n) said "Don't call me that right now. This is personal to me, I do not care in the world what you are. All that matter's that you are still alive and with us all. I will not reject of what you are. No one will ever see the light in front of them, I will always love you." I said I see her on her knees. "Arthur. I still see you have a heart. I maybe changed but my life belongs in peaces. No Hell or Death can take me away from you. No matter what can happen we will put them down to the grown." (y/n) said I start to look at her and came up with an idea. "Hmm (y/n) what happen to the T-60 armor chest part?" I ask "Here Arthur. It did not brake thank god." (y/n) said I smile "Danse and Knight?" I ask "Yes Elder?" They ask "Knight get Proctor Ingram down here also when you are up there give this to Proctor Quinlan, and Danse. You, me, and (y/n) are going around to collect metal to make armor for (y/n)." I said "Yes Elder."Danse and Nate said "I will get started Max." (y/n) said I walk from the other side to see our brother's and sister's. "Elder what is going on?" One of them said "Nothing to be fear everyone let's just say that our enemy's have another thing coming. (y/n)!?" I called out I see her lager claws on the building to hear her come from the corner. I see all of our Brother's and Sister's look at her at her glory. "We are the Brotherhood of steel and we will not back down... No matter how much has changed (y/n) is still one of us. We need to stay together and now The Institute is making her change, she is one of us remember that. Ad Victoriam and May Steel be with her." I said I start to see them all looking at her. "Ad Victoriam!" (y/n) said I turn around to see her "Ad Victoriam!" The Sister yelled "Ad Victoriam!" The Brother's yelled "May Steel be with you!" They said together. I smile at the cheers for our brother's and sister's.

[X5-01 pov]

"I know what you are thinking X5-01." X6-88 said "Like you would know." I said looking at X6-88 "Are you sure doing this to (y/n) is a good idea?" X6-88 ask "It's not my project. It's Doctor Holdren plan to test Project Mythical." I said "Still that dose not explain why you are still up here?" X6-88 ask "I need to study it. To make sure it will not go out of control." I said "Hmm Father will know if needed. But why?" X6-88 ask "Doctor Li told me to keep an eye on her." I said "That all I need to hear. But still is it safe to form a human Deathclaw?" X6-88 ask "I don't know but I would ask Doctor Holdern I think he will explain it a lot more than me." I said "Hmm If so I will be back soon stay safe X5-01." X6-88 said "You too X6-88." I said I hear him teleport away. 

[Nate pov]

"Psst hey Boss." Deacon said " Deacon what's wrong ?" I ask "I thought I saw someone before we got here." Deacon said "What did they look like?" I ask "Courser two of them." Deacon said "What? We have to warned." I said "No. Why it will make her no focus. Trust me paranoid is not something we want her to feel right now." Deacon said "Well we are going to have to tell her some how." John said "He is right." I said "Yea but I more afraid of them than (y/n) is." Deacon said "Don't be that is what they want you to think." I said "Yea but the Courser may make (y/n) go crazy." Deacon said "Why?" I ask "She looks like Eva..." Deacon said I stop and think about it. "You are right I think we can hold on for it." I said "Thank you but dammit they are starting to get really fuck up." Deacon said "Amen to that." John said