Just one

[Danse pov]

I see Maxson move to go to the Prydwen. I take a deep breath to enter (y/n) home. I see her armor was on the table and a blanket was over her. She was reading a book it amazed me that she can read with those claws. "(y/n)?" I ask "Oh Hello Danse need anything?" (y/n) ask I walk to her. "Can I ask you something. But you may hate me for asking it but I don't know if I should ask you..." I said "What is wrong Danse? I don't bit plus it just one thing. What is it?" (y/n) ask I take a deep breath. "I know you and Maxson are in love with each other but this invite to a... You already know but how would that be possible with me?" I ask "What do you mean Danse? Do you like me?" (y/n) ask I froze "I... Umm... I don't know but something about you is very special to the brotherhood not just to Maxson. But to me as well, my I ask for one thing from you?" I said "What is it?" (y/n) ask "My I... Kiss you?" I ask blushing I see (y/n) eye's widening with her holding her head thinking. "Just one kiss. Nothing more." I said "Come here..." (y/n) said I walk up to her to see her smooth scales up closes I close my eye's to feel her lips on mine. It was nothing I had ever expected to feel soft, warm, and nice. I stop and (y/n) stop to look at me "Well I never thought you would do it." I said "If Arthur saw that. My little Max would have your head right now. But I think you want to be in the Threesome." (y/n) said I feel my face lit up to feel the heat boiling on my cheeks. "I-I guess so..." I said looking at (y/n) "Feel free to look around Danse I need this leg to heal." (y/n) said I nod and look around I see an old Brotherhood of steel flag from the West. I wounder how she got a hold of it. Painting's on the wall some made by a child. But 3 were made maybe by her. I see a painting of Maxson when he was 10. The other two were the ruins of wasteland. I see more thing's on the table and see a photo of Maxson and (y/n) when they were much younger. I can see her as if someone with a bright world just been destroyed right in front of her. "Hey Nate." (y/n) said I turn to see Knight Nate. "Solider." I said "Hello Paladin Danse." Nate said "(y/n) I fond a signal somewhere to go to Nuka-World when your leg heals up you want to go there with me?" Nate ask "Sure Nate why not." (y/n) said "Nice. I got to go head to Goodneighbor with Nick." Nate said "Wait did you find your son?" (y/n) ask "I wish but no I have not Nick has offer me help to find someone that can help me find him so I will let you know if I have a lead." Nate said "Well tell Nick I said hi and I hope he can provide the best of luck to help find your son." (y/n) said "Thank's." Nate said leaving "Who is Nick?" Danse ask "Nick is a friend he was helping Nate find his son but I think they both have a lead to find him." (y/n) said I walk over to see some hollow taps on the table I pick one up and see it says log 507. I walk over to see a recorder and play it. "Log 507... The feeling of dread pass over me once again, as more time I help and find I lose friends. Eva... Fucking god why. She was 17 when I met her same age as me. Gunner's can go hang ,skin alive ,and burn in Hell. For what they had done... Max you would tell me to show them the meaning of pain by a shot to the heart... I think I am done talking about this. This is Paladin (y/n) signing off." (y/n) said I hear the tap end I got up to see (y/n) still reading I sat down still thinking about that kiss (y/n) gave me. I never date anyone in my life I have mostly been counting on survival and friends but love is more strange to me than anything I have ever felt. "Danse..." (y/n) said "Hmm yes?" I ask "Has Max told you how he almost sneak out of the Citadel?" (y/n) ask "No but how did he?" I ask "Well I was 15 so I mostly go out more than my brother's and sister's before I was about to leave. I saw Max about to go up to the gate and I stop him. He was sad but next thing you know it we were under attack." (y/n) said "Was Maxson hurt?" I ask "No he was fine of me being a human shield to keep him from getting hurt. I ran back in side to put him in our room I told him never to do that again. I ran back out to fight and came back to see Elder to tell him that it was my fault to take Maxson punishment but he came out to confessed it was him who went out." (y/n) said "Well I am glad you are still on our side have you saw the scars on Maxson?" I ask "Y-Yes I have I was scared but I find scars attractive it tell's story's I had 4 large scars on my face one on the top left of my head and 3 on my right cheek as well a scar on my keen up to my thigh. I see you have a fate scar on you eye, gashed cheeks, and scar a line with your eyebrow." (y/n) said I can see the scars she was talking about I can see she fights a lot.