Up and go

[(y/n) pov]

After our little romance section we all have work to do. I never thought Arthur had the gut's to stand up with such size. I see that I was still staring at him. "You like what you see?" Arthur ask "Always." I said I get out and put on my bandage cover's on to put the new power armor on. I dump the water out side and see Arthur put on his uniform with his coat on. I will be grateful this armor is more better to ware than my T-45 I see the paint Arthur put on. I smile at the Dragon with it holding a sword. "Get ready to head to fort strong." Arthur said I had an idea "Max?" I ask "Yes (n/n)?" Arthur ask "Do you remember before I left you want to fight with me?" I ask  "Yes I sadly do. I was really wanted to come with you and it was unfair to stay in the Citadel with out you." Arthur said "Do you want to come with me as an apology for me forgetting the promise and I can take you any where you want." I said "Hmm I like your choices but I want one more thing." Arthur said "Anything for you Max." I said "Anything? I will let you know after our battle at fort strong." Arthur said I smile and head out. I saw Nate and Danse outside. "Good morning Nate and Paladin Danse." I said I see Danse face from confident to shock. "You speak?" Danse ask "(y/n) dose. It's just she did not want to scary anyone from your team when we met. Pass all that have you seen Elder Maxson?" Nate ask "Right here Knight." Maxson said entering the conversation. "Elder Maxson I heard you were not at the Prydwen." Danse said "Well (y/n) told me that I can sleep here and told me I just got here to talk with her." Maxson said "Elder do you have a mission for us on stand by?" Nate ask "Yes I do. Danse and Knight today is your lucky day I will be attending the fight." Maxson said "Fighting by your side will be an honor Elder." Danse said "Is (y/n) coming to join us too Elder?" Nate ask "I am Nate." (y/n) said "Then it is settle. I will be right back (y/n)." Maxson said I see him head off to the Prydwen "So Sentinel... I see Elder Maxson has trust you dearly." Danse said I saw a little blush on him I wonder why? "Danse I met Arthur when he was just a baby. I am 5 year's older than him and he is a sweet kid. I miss him ever scented this happen to me 10 year's of being alone with nobody with you starting over again a new life. I owe you and Nate my life for this. I try to think desperately that my little Max was alive and not kill in D.C if he was I think I end my life right now the feeling of losing some one like that with out knowing for years until now I would gladly let a member of the brotherhood put me down to end my suffering." I said trying not to brake down "I'm sorry Sentinel. I'm sorry you did not get to see him grow up to Elder those 10 years take from you for so long. I would gladly share my story too but not now. I know how Maxson had miss you so much he played the tap you gave him to keep fighting the tags you had are still with him. He trust you with his life and you have mine. I stayed by his side ever scents Sarah died and he lost two that help him but you are here. You can reclam what was lost and taken from you I believe you can stay with in the brotherhood's ranks." Danse said I look at Danse "Thank you Danse. Your words in pack harder than you think. I do owe you both my life for me see Max again thank you." I said "Your welcome Sentinel (y/n)." Danse said I hear power armor movement to the area. I see Maxson with out his helmet. "Time to head out team." Maxson said "With plusher Sir." I said winking at him I saw him  blush a little but we head out. Danse walk with Maxson but I want to talk to Nate when we get there. "Hey Nate." I said "Yea (y/n)?" Nate ask "This morning was new to me and Max." I said "What did you do?" Nate ask "I was bathing and he saw me with out my anything on. Keep in mind I still had my human female fetcher's still." I said "He saw you naked?" Nate said "Yes and I told him I loved him. I never felt so happy before in my life. It felt like the first time I had held him as a baby. I was five when they let me held him." I said "Did he tell you he love you back?" Nate ask "Yes he did and umm I gave him... Wait what is it called?" I ask "Kissing?" Nate ask "No-Well we did that but we also did..." I was trying to let Nate guess "Sex?" Nate ask "No but I would like to try that with him." I said I see Nate to a hand job referents to the mouth I nod my head. I see him give me a nod and we keep going.

[Arthur pov]

I walk with Danse to let (y/n) talk with Nate so I want to talk to Danse about what I feel right now. "Paladin Danse?" I ask "Yes Elder Maxson?" Danse ask "What do you think of (y/n)?" I ask "She is a good understanding solider. Why what wrong?" Danse said "I don't know how to tell you this but (y/n) and I are in a relationship." I said I see Danse look's confused "I like to ask you a question. What kind? Well a proposal." I said "What type?" Danse ask "Well I think I would like you to join me and (y/n) into a threesome." I said "E-Elder Maxson I-I don't know what to say but-" I cut off Danse "You jerk off to her last night when we saw her with out her covering her self now tell me if I am wrong or not." I said "I umm...*sign*  Y-Yes I did Elder..." Danse said "Good now I can let you join us if you want your decision." I said I see Danse was still heating red "I-I will think about it." Danse said