A lost team

[(y/n) pov]

I start to get ready place my armor on to see some art the Maxson, and some of the brotherhood with the Squire painted my armor. I smile at my armor to see that Max paint a Deathclaw skull in the middle of the armor with the the Brotherhood logo in the skull. "Sentinel." Kells said "Hello Captain. Need anything?" I ask "Yes. Before Danse team show up here. The recon team that was sent here went missing and I like you to help find them." Kells said "I'm on it, Sir." I said "Good. Now before you go, Paladin Danse wish to accompany you on your mission." Kells said "Yes Sir. May steel be with you Captain." I said I see Kells smile "Ad Victoriam Sentinel." Kells said I start to hear power armor heading my way. "Sentinel (y/n)." Danse said "Ready to go Paladin?" I ask "Affirmative Sentinel." Danse said I nod and we head out. I want to start up a conversion, with Danse to talk to him a little more. "So Danse how's Max doing?" I ask "Arthur is doing fine (y/n) it just well... I talk to him about is he ready to have sex with you." Danse said "What did he say?" I ask "Well will you be surprised if I told you he said no?" Danse said "I will be honest Danse I would not be actually." I said "Really?" Danse ask "Yes. Well why? Eva has well told me thing I never think men would do. If I tell you I think we have to stop for you for some time." I said I see Danse starts to blush. "Pass all of that. What do you want to talk about?" I ask "Well Arthur told me story's about you protecting him in the Citadel." Danse said "Ah. Yes, When Arthur first came to the Citadel. I was worry about him, when I was sitting in my room some scribes came in to put a crib in my room and told me I have to share a room with Arthur." I said "Did you have any problems with him?" Danse ask "To be honest no. But counting of the fact some of the adults did not like changing him. I did not mind. But when I start to hear him cry I felt sad as well. So I would take him out of the crib and hold him or maybe sometimes read him a book. Seeing him smile was the most sweetest thing ever. Most of the Scribes are more shock that I can lived with that." I said "Well I'm not complaining that you had a good childhood taking care of him." Danse said "Yes. But when I start to grow up I miss so much from him. when I was 11. I had to start working hard for my place in the brotherhood. I remember when Sarah was a Knight and she was on watch with me. To be honest we work as a great team. But then we start to move at our own time. At 14. After 4 weeks of my first toe to toe mach with a Deathclaw, Max try to make friends with Liberty Prime and Scribe Rothchild banned him to see Liberty. I still remember that day when I had a argument with him and he slap me on my face where I had 3 stitch on my side of my face. Where? Eye, cheek, and chin. I held on my face and felt the stitch were taring off. I look him dead in the eyes to see fear. I got up and said nothing to him and never did. When I got out Arthur look at me in fear and ask if I was ok. I just pick him up and head to our room. He said I was bleeding. I told him I know and I'm sorry." I said "I'm sorry to hear that." Danse said I start to hear a loud beep that start to hear my ears. I start to hold my head to sound "(y/n) are you ok?" Danse ask "That sound! Hurt's!" I said "Sound? Wait I think I know." Danse said "Hurry!" I said I him running to the noise. I start to calm down with the noise gone. "(y/n) are you alright?" Danse ask "Yea thanks." I said I got up to see the house that look like it has seen better days but, Power Armor fused in the grown? "Let's assess the site. An explosion tore this building apart. Some kind of high-yield detonation. Look at the blast crater. Over here. This is Brotherhood Power Armor. Look, you can still see the insignia." Danse said "I see Danse but I think someone did not make it." I said "Varham..." Danse said I start to pull off his tags and a Holotap. "Danse let's play this" I said "You are right." Danse said "Core's down to 5%!" Varham yelled out the sounds of gun fire it must have been intent's battle " We'll have to scuttle the armor. We can't let them-" I hear Uncle Brandis talk until a sound of a explosion interrupted him "Varham!" Astlin yelled "That's Knight Astlin..." Danse said "Dammit! Astlin, set the self-destructs! Faris, fall back! We'll head for the old military base, then try to make it to our holdout. The code will be our callsign. All right, move! Move! Move!" Brandis Yelled I felt silents as the tap ended. "But that was the right decision. Technology must be protected. No matter the cost." Danse said I stayed quiet "Sentinel?" Danse ask Not a word. "(y/n) do you want to talk about it?" Danse ask "Where are the rest of the signals?" I ask "I don't know but we will find them." Danse said "We will mark this place for the Brotherhood to pick up Varham body." I said "Right. We will find them I promise." Danse said I keep thinking that my Uncle is alright.