Tell me what you know

[(y/n) pov]

Me and Nate enter Piper's place and see her working on her printer. "Oh your here. Are you ready for that interview Blue?" Piper ask "Yea. go ahead." Nate said "So here's the deal. I want an interview. Your life story in print. I think it's time Diamond City had a little outside perspective on the Commonwealth. You do that, and... I'll tell you what. I'll come with you. Watch your back while you get used to the world above ground." Piper said "Actually I have someone helping me travel the places with no problem but I will do your interview." Nate "Alright Blue. Let's get down to business. So, I know you're from a Vault. How would you describe your time on the inside?" Piper ask "My family and I were frozen. I didn't spend much time in the Vault." Nate said "Wait. They boxed you up in a fridge? The whole time? Are you saying you were alive before the War?" Piper ask "Yes. I'm over 200 years old." Nate said 200 year's wow Nate I'm truly sorry. " My son, Shaun, was kidnapped. He's not even a year old." Nate said "The parent after the missing child. *sigh* As heartbreaking today as it ever was. Tell me, do you suspect the Institute is involved?" Piper said "The Institute? Who are they?" Nate ask "That, Blue, is the biggest mystery in the Commonwealth. No one really knows who or where they are, but their handiwork is all over. Synths. Synthetic people. Sent from their hidden labs to do the Institute's dirty work. Sometimes they even replace a person with a Synth double. A little covert agent no one would ever suspect. Now, not everything that goes wrong has the Institute behind it, but there's always a chance. That's why I'm asking." Piper said "Sure sounds like they might be." Nate said " Tell me. The world back then. What was it like?" Piper ask "I was a soldier." Nate said "You fought in the War? Tell me. What happened? What was it all about?" Piper ask "Protecting freedom. The American way of life." Nate said a pre-war solider now I hope the Brotherhood picks him. " Protecting a way of life, huh?" Piper said "The Reds just kept pushing and pushing. Someone had to stop them." Nate said "And that someone was you? Interesting... Wow. This is going to be a great story! Just wait till you see this in print. You won't regret this, Blue. " Piper said "Anytime." Nate said "Hmm what about the Deathclaw?" Piper ask "This is (y/n). Hey I think you can talk to her." Nate said "If you insistent I will." I said "IT TALKS!? Oh this is going to be the best story!" Piper said "So what is your story?" Piper ask "I was not born form here. I was born in Washington D.C." I said "Wait that really far from here. How did you get here?" Piper ask "Let me finish. My mother died giving birth to me. My father died when he was on a recon op with the BOS he was rip apart by two glowing ghouls. I was 5 when it happen." I said "Oh wow i'm so sorry about your family. Is there anything else?" Piper ask "I was a member of the brotherhood of steel for 15 years. My age is 25 I was with them when I was just a baby. I was not born a Deathclaw. That different, my rank in the brotherhood was Paladin. I had a very good record in the brotherhood to keep my self at a good help. Not to forget help guarding the one person I care about Maxson. He was the last in his family last founder of the Brotherhood. I take good care of him. The last time I saw him he was 10 and now I don't know if he is still alive or not." I said feeling sad "Wow i'm sorry about that but you said you were not born a Deathclaw. How?" Piper ask "I want to see this Vault called Vault 50, I did not own a pit-boy but I found a Vault Dweller talking to a ghoul name Willow she was defending the Underworld. If you ask what that is. It 's a city for ghouls." I said "Hun just like Good Neighbor." Piper said "Yea but they were in the Capital Wasteland on of the most dangers places there. Any way the Vault Dweller's name was Alex. They were nice to help me get to Vault 50. They need Scrap and I want to see what a Vault look like." I said "How was it?" Piper ask "It was full of animals what was most distributing about that place was they were testing people to turn into animals." I said "Wow that really strange but how did that happen to you?" Piper ask "It was an accident I open up a computer with a Deathclaw test but it back fired on someone then I open the door. It was dead but I trip on it's bone and feel a sharp pain in my shoulder then this happen. I ran away. 10 year's ago you see." I said "Can you tell me what the Brotherhood of steel was like?" Piper ask "It was all about our love to find Pre war technology. We had a gift of steel in our blood to fight for the people keeping technology safe from the wrong hands. Have you heard of the Enclave?" I ask "No but I would like to hear more but I think I will stop there well thank you (y/n) for sharing that story. I guess I will see you guys soon." Piper said "Ok let's go see Valentine." Nate said I nod and follow him we pass thought and found his office. "To tight for me to go through but I look around when you are taking done to him. I do hope he can help you find your son." I said "Thanks. I'll be back." Nate said I see him head to Valentine office I look around to see some kids running around and one of them ran into me. "Ow-*gasp*" he said looking at me in fear. "I'm sorry let me help you." I said I lend out my hand to help and he accepted it. "Thank you Friend." He said "No problem. It's nice to see that you are learning good respect to stranger's. Here." I said giving him gumdrops "Wow really thank you." He said hugging me I see people looking at me some of them were smiling and some were confuse but it's nice to be good.