1- One

"And the prince gave her the true love's kiss, breaking her from the spell," Marinette read, from one of her favorite Princess and Prince book.

All around her the kids she was reading to went "aww." Marinette turned to Adrien, who was busy listening to her as well.

Finally after reading from the book, she told the kids to pack up for home time.

"Adrien, thanks again for wanting to come and help me with the kids," Marinette smiled gratefully at the blonde boy, who smiled back.

"No problem Marinette. I'd do it again if I had to," he chuckled. "After all, you're really good at telling stories and taking care of the kids."

"T-Thanks." Alya could have been here instead of Adrien, but Alya is sick so Adrien is filling in for her. How nice of him.

"Alright, I'll be going."

"Wait- Do you want me to walk you home?" Adrien stopped her and asked.

She covered her face as she couldn't contain the blush that appeared on her cheeks. "Nah," she finally answered. "I'll be fine."

How could one little mistake bring so much trouble?

Marinette walked outside, seeing that Adrien was waiting to be picked up. She smiled and looked up.

It was already nighttime. Usually she didn't stay this long, but it had really been fun so she asked for more time with the kids. Holding onto her pink purse she started walking.

Hmm, it's almost patrol time with Cat Noir. Maybe I should just go straight to that, and call Mom later, saying that I'm at Alya's house.

She decided on that. Alya was sick, but her mom wouldn't mind if Marinette visited her anyway. As long as she didn't stay up to midnight.

Now she thought of it, she's never really had a sleepover at Alya's. It would always be Alya coming over to her place. But maybe it was because she's never asked to have a sleepover.

Transforming into Ladybug she looked around. Everywhere seemed fine.

Then she heard footsteps. Curious as to what it might be, she turned around, only to be met with something hard that hit her forehead.

She groaned in pain and suddenly huge arms wrapped around her.

What's going on?!

She was stuffed inside a sack, being knocked out from whatever they were using to hit her with.

The sack started moving, somewhere she didn't know of. Somewhere she wasn't very fund of.

And that was just the beginning...

--

"Oh, someone has totally fallen in love," Plagg cooed as he flew out of Adrien's sweater.

"Plagg, shut up!" Adrien groaned at the kwami that had been saying that for quite some time.

Plagg groaned and flew over to Adrien's bed. "You suck when it comes to love, Adrien."

"And you don't?" Adrien frowned.

"No, I mean... You always deny that you don't like that girl, Marinette," Plagg tried his best to fold his tiny arms. "Even for a kwami that doesn't care about love, it is still very annoying!"

Adrien rolled his eyes. And then his phone rang.

He took it, answering the call. "Hello," he spoke through the phone, and the person to answer back was none other than Marinette's mom.

"Sorry to bother you now, Adrien. I kinda got your number from Alya," Sabine spoke. There was something in her voice that made her sound so worried.

Wait... How does Alya even have my number?

"Adrien, is Marinette with you?" Sabine finally cut to the chase and asked him the question. "She's not with Alya, not is she with any other of her friends. I even had to ask Chloe!"

Adrien frowned. "No, she's not with me. What? Is she missing?"

"Seems like it as now you've confirmed she's not with you," another voice spoke. "She's supposed to be back by now, but she's not."

"I'll look for her, Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng," Adrien promised. "Wherever she is."