14 - fourteen

Marinette had a lot in her mind:

Her revenge for everyone that ever lied to her, including Adrien and definitely Lila.

She also remembered that she had to help Adrien.

"Here's the plan, Adrien. I'll pretend to he on Lila's side and collect informations for her," She whispered. "Once I collect informations, I'll tell you so you would know what's she's planning."

"That's.. Great," Adrien whispered back. "But why are you suddenly helping? I feel that you want something in return."

"Oh, Adrien is quite a smart guy." Marinette chuckled. "Yes, I want something in return, but I'm not going to tell you what it is."

"This sounds dangerous."

"So you door need my help?" Marinette folded her arms. "Let me remind you that I'm close to Lila now. I can get informations for her, no problem."

"Alright, it's a deal."

"Great choice, Adrien."

Marinette chuckled to herself. Things were going her way and nobody even knew that. She was working with Lila to bring Adrien down and get Chat's ring, while she was working together with Adrien to bring Lila down. In the way she would take advantage of all this, and go along with miraculous her plan.

"Hey, it's you."

Marinette whipped her head back to see who the familiar voice belonged to. She clenched her fists in anger when she saw it was Chat Noir.

"You! Give me my kwami now!" She pointed a finger at him. "I know you took her. When I was running-"

"I will, I will," Chat Noir smirked and walked closer to her. "Cool down. I will give you your kwami, but what makes you think I'm going to give her to you so easily?"

Marinette raised a fist. "H-how dare you?!

"Marinette," He muttered. "What made you change so much?"

"Bone of you business, fool!" Marinette spat. "Fine, don't give me my kwami! I'll just have to get her myself."

"I will give Tikki back to you... In one condition!" Chat raised up a finger.

"No! I'm not going to tell you what's wrong with me! I'm not going to tell what I'm planning, so forget about it!"

"That's not even it." Chat folded his arms. "I'll give you Tikki, if you tell me the name of the one that took your memories."

Marinette stood there. "That's what you want to know?! Fine I'll tell you."

"Be honest."

"I will!" Marinette huffed. "But I'd like to see Tikki first!"

Chat frowned, then nodded. "Sure. I even brought her along. Tikki hasn't been in a very good state. Is something wrong with her?"

Marinette smiled wildly at the sight of Tikki, then the smile turned upside down. "No, I don't know what's wrong with her. Even I'm trying to figure it out myself."

"How about we work together to find out the solution?" Chat smiled.

"Uh..." Marinette looked around. When she saw no Lila in sight, she turned back to Chat. "Sure, lets work together. For Tikki."

"For Tikki." He nodded and handed her back the kwami. "So, are you going to tell me?"

"Em... Lila."

"What?"

"I don't know," Marinette shrugged. "When I woke up, Lila told me that something bad happened to me, making me lose my memories."

Chat could tell she was serious by her face. "So then, what else did Lila tell you?"

"No can do!" Marinette huffed turning back. "You only asked me to tell you about my memories, not about what Lila told me."

"But you didn't tell me who took your memories," Chat urged. "You just told me Lila told you that something happened to you. Come on, I need more information than that!"

"Sure, and what are you going to give me?"

Chat Noir frowned. "I have to give you something?"

"Yes. I have a few ideas," Marinette smirked. Then she looked down. "Give me your miraculous, and I'll tell you everything I know!"