8- Eight

"M-Marinette?" Tears were dripping out of the girls eyes. Marinette took a step back, frowning at her.

"Um... Do I know you?"

Alya stopped in her tracks, then she burst out laughing. "Marinette, it's been so long, and you're pretending not to know me?"

"But I really don't know who you are!" Marinette huffed. "I don't even know your name, but I know you are part of them! I know you were one of those people who went against me!" With an angry cry, she started running away.

Alya looked up at Adrien, who shrugged. "What's up with her?!"

"I really don't know. She was telling me some crazy things. Alya, I think our lives may be in danger!" Adrien sighed. He didn't know what to do at the moment, but then he remembered.

He was supposed to talk to Marinette about her kwami. How could he forget?!

"Adrien, I'm really worried. I've never seen Marinette like this."

Adrien looked down, then up again. "Alya, she was telling me that... She lost her memories!"

-------

"Seriously!" Lila yelled as soon as Marinette returned back to the secret place they'd been staying. "You went over to Adrien?!"

"You've been quite a stalker lately, Lila," Marinette spat. "Stop following me and let me do my own thing. Besides, I have a plan that's going to work!"

"Oh really?" Lila folded her arms. "You have a plan? Tell me all about it!"

I can't tell her my plan. My plan consist of going against her. I know! I'll just tell her a different thing!

"I've decided on how to defeat Cat Noir!" She huffed. "First, I pretend I'm in danger, and he comes saving me."

Lila's eyes went wide. "And then you'll trick him. Marinette, that's genius!"

"Yes, it is," Marinette smiled. She was quite good at this. It was a good thing Lila had taught her well on how to lie. It actually came in handy.

"When are you going to start?" It seemed like Lila couldn't wait to start defeating Cat Noir. She held on a evil look.

"I still have to plan things out," Marinette reminded. And I still don't have Tikki yet.

"Fine," Lila rolled her eyes. "Do what you need to do."

"Oh, I will," Marinette smirked and started walking away.

------

"Why are we here again?" Max asked as he took a seat next to Kim. The other turned to the front, where Adrien was sitting.

"I've gathered you here because of Marinette." Adrien informed, standing up. "You all know she's been missing. But yesterday, Alya and I saw her. She was really acting all different. And well, we think she might be in danger."

Theu started talking about it, making comments, planning out on what to do. They gave the group suggestions, such as capture Marinette, tie her up and force her to tell them what was going on. Or ask her politely.

Well that wasn't going to work. Adrien and Alya had already tried that, and Marinette was not going to give them informations.

"We should investigate!" Alix exclaimed. "We should search around Paris to see if we can find her. She should first figure out where she's been staying all these times, who she's been staying with, and how she got there."

They agreed that was a genius idea, which made Alix very proud. They started putting more thoughts into it, making more suggestions on where to start.

"Alright, some if us will go alone and some of us can go together," Alya informed. "There can only be two people in your groups if you decide to go together. Once you've decided, come to Adrien or me, and we'll give you the place you'll start looking for Marinette."

The others nodded and started talking. Group after group came towards Alya and Adrien and they were given a location.

Adrien turned to Alya and nodded at her. "This is going better than I expected. We're sure to find Marinette like this!"

What they didn't know was that the bluenette was coming up with a plan of her own...!