4- Four

Why did I suddenly de-transform?!

Marinette looked down at herself. The magic wore out and she was just herself - the clumsy girl she was.

Where did Miss Fortune go?!

She caught Tikki in her palms and stared at the poor looking creature. Was it even still breathing?

She started walking the path down to her home. She remembered Lila telling her that she lived in a bakery, and the people that lived in there shall be destroyed as well.

She sneaked inside. There had been a man outside that was looking around. Lila had showed her the picture of that man. Tom, was it?

She rushed upstairs. There were a lot of thing Lila told her. The house looked deserted as well.

She looked around in the room she was in. The room was too much to be a parent's room, so Marinette wondered if this was her room or her sibling's. Lila hadn't told her.

She didn't even know if she had a sibling or not, but judging at how quiet it was, and how there was only this room upstairs, she guessed this was her room.

But what was up with these pictures of this blonde boy? Who was he? Did she like him? She didn't remember.

When she walked closer to one picture of that boy, she noticed that a name was written down.

Adrien?

Her mind then flashed back to when Lila had told her not to go after Adrien. Maybe she herself, liked this Adrien guy? Maybe Lila knew she had a crush on Adrien, so she did that want her going after him too?

Marinette sighed. This was all too much to process. Having a whole lot of people to go against you. Having that one person, that only person that can tell you what is actually happening, not tell you a piece of information that might come in handy.

But who cared?

Marinette did believe that everyone went against her. Everyone, including Lila!

Why would Lila want to help her anyways? Marinette had her suspicious on Lila. Just when she looked at her for the first time, she knew this Lila girl wasn't safe.

Which was why she had gotten a plan on how to destroy everyone, including Lila and Hawk Moth!

The key was Cat Noir!

---

Tom Dupain-Cheng sighed for like the fifth, before turning back to the front door he had left opened.

He was hoping that maybe today, would be the day that Marinette would finally come back. Turns out he was so wrong.

How he missed her. How he wished that there was never such things as akumas in Paris.

Or even bad guys.

When he walked to the door, he gasped. The door, he realized it was much larger opened than he had opened it.

Either Sabine walked in and out through this door, or someone broke in.

Why? Was that person that kidnapped his daughter going after his rest of his family again.

He gulped and called the one person he could call at the minute.

"Hello Adrien. I know it's kind of too late now, but any chance you've found her?"

Adrien sighed. "No, sir. No sign of her. I've looked almost every where. Tomorrow, I'll look more. We'll find her, don't worry."

Tom smiled, thinking about how Marinette had so many friends that was willing to help her. Already half of her class were going around, looking for her.

Tom turned back to the door. Right now his wife should be asleep, and he should to. But the thought of his daughter missing made it harder to sleep.

Finally he stepped inside. He heard a sound come from Marinette's room and decided to go check it out. But when he got up there the door was slammed shut.

That woke Sabine up and walked up to him, half awake. "What was that?"

Tom's eyes went wide seeing that it wasn't Sabine that was in Marinette's room.

At first he smiled, thinking that maybe Marinette was back.

But then he frowned, knowing that Marinette would come and see them if she had returned. She would come and inform them of her safety, not slam the door in his face and hide in the room.

"I think someone broke in."