Rotatatron

Mario, Meggy and Infinite had saved a lot of aliens around the amusement park, not many capsules were left.

Infinite: Good work, you two! I think we've freed almost all of them!

Meggy: It really upsets me to see these cuties trapped in those capsules.

A few wisps flew around Meggy, which made her smile.

Mario: Well, let's keep an eye out for more capsules.

Infinite nodded, then ran off.

Meggy: Let's go- Huh?

Mario: What is it, Meggy?

Meggy was looking at a lot of capsules in the distance, which were guarded by a ton of robots.

Mario: Whoa.

Meggy: There's a lot of wisps that need to be saved. Let's save em, Mario!

Mario: Let's do this!

Mario and Meggy jumped over the fence and began running towards the capsules, Eggman was counting the capsules, as Orbot and Cubot watched.

Eggman: ...Twenty-three, Twenty-four, Twenty-five... Bah! Not nearly enough aliens!

Orbot: Want us to get more?

Eggman: No, i want you to get me a cheeseburger and a shake.

Cubot: That'll be easier. Cheeseburgers don't run as fast as them l'il alien varmints.

Eggman: IDIOT! Get me more aliens!

Orbot flew off, while Cubot looked back at Eggman.

Cubot: Y'all want fries with that?

Eggman threw a wrench at Cubot's head, which stunned him.

Cubot: I reckon that hurt a bit. Wait a minute, i need to go over yonder! Sorry.

Cubot wondered off, as Eggman slowly flew towards the capsules in his Egg Mobile.

Eggman: Hmm... Precious little aliens! I'll harness their Hyper-go-on power, and then nothing will stop me! I know i say that every time, but this time, really, nothing will stop me!

Orbot slowly flew up to Eggman.

Orbot: Ehhh, boss?

Eggman: What?

Eggman turned around, Mario and Meggy were there.

Eggman: OH! So you two have really come to stop me!

Meggy: By the way, who were you calling 'nothing'?

Meggy stuck her tongue out, while Mario slapped his butt.

Orbot: She means since the boss said "Nothing will stop me" and these two are here are going to stop him, it's like the boss was calling those two "nothing."

During Orbot's speech, Cubot's head fell sidewards.

Meggy: Oh, great! I thought nobody would get that!

Mario: Release those wisps, Eggface!

Eggman: How about no? Robots? Get them!

Eggman, Orbot and Cubot flew off, the Egg-Pawns slowly approached Mario and Meggy.

Meggy: More robot butt to kick! Ready, Mario?

Mario nodded, then threw spaghetti at one of the robot's faces. He kicked it over, while Meggy fired her Splattershot, covering the robots in orange ink.

Mario: I have an idea!

Mario combined a Fire Flower and a Star together, he absorbed the power up and started to chase a few robots, Meggy giggled at that.