Terminal Velocity

While the heroes were celebrating, Eggman was preparing the mind control cannon, which was now 100% charged.

Eggman: Hoo Ho ho! Those fools Mario and Meggy think they've won because they destroyed all my generators. Well, the mind control cannon is full enough for what it has to do. I WILL have the last laugh!

Cubot clapped.

Orbot: The last laugh? How is laughing last special? Isn't that like being the slowest one to get the joke?

Cubot: Yeah, i laugh last all the time. People look at me like i'm an idiot. Fogetaboutit!

Eggman: That's because you ARE an idiot!

Cubot: Ehhh...hmm...

Cubot's head spun around.

Cubot: You talkin' to me?

Eggman: Yes, i'm talking to you. There's nobody else here, so i MUST be talking to you. Why haven't we fixed your voice chip yet?!

Cubot: Yo, quit bustin' my batteries over here. I been workin' on it all day.

Eggman: What does that even mean?! Oh, never mind.

Eggman pressed a button on the table, the table went into the floor, then a strange switch rose up from the ground.

Eggman: In a few seconds, it won't matter anyway since the world will only have one thing on it's mind.

Orbot: What's that boss?

Eggman: He He... Me.

Orbot & Cubot: -Sr Pelo gasp-

Eggman grabbed the switch, and pulled it. A siren started to sound.

Mario: Uhhh...what's that noise?

Meggy: Fire alarm?

Infinite: I've never heard a fire alarm like this before.

Suddenly, four spiked pillars in the middle moved, purple electricity surrounded them. Four bigger pillars suddenly appeared, and tons of purple electricity was being generated.

Aqua: Huh?!

Machito: What is going on?!

However...one of the pillars, had Rotatatron's arm lodged into it, this made the pillar crack, and it exploded.

Infinite: WHOA!

Meggy: What happened?!

The purple electricity faded away, and violet strands of energy were flying all over the place. One of the strands flew past Planet Wisp and hit the Moon.

Then something terrifying was created. A Black Hole. The amusement park started to shake.

Eggman: No! This can't be happening. IT'S BACKFIRING! IMPOSSIBLE!

Eggman kicked his chair, it bounced off the wall, and hit Cubot, the chair came back and Cubot jumped out of it and landed perfectly.

Cubot: TA-DA! Yo, what do you mean impossible? Your plans have been crushed for like, eh, ever. All sorts of heroes stop you like it's their job or somethin'. In fact, i can't remember a single plan any hero has not stopped.

Eggman: What are you talking about? Not all of my plans have been stopped.

Cubot: Name one.

Eggman: Um...

Orbot: Way to pay attention pal.

Orbot patted Cubot on the back, this caused Cubot's head to rotate.

Cubot: Thank you buddy.

Cubot's normal voice was back!

Cubot: Hey! My voice...IT'S BACK! Alright!

Orbot: Ah, there's the sweet sound my auditory processors know and love.

Eggman facepalmed.

Eggman: Now i remember why we changed his voice chip. Eh, no matter! I may of suffered a set back, but this thing's far from over! I WILL CRUSH MARIO AND MEGGY!

Eggman hopped on his chair, a hole opened in the ceiling, and Eggman went into it.

Cubot: The man gets an A for effort, that's for sure.

-Meanwhile...-

The heroes stopped celebrating, the wisps got scared and flew away.

Meggy: Hey, Mario?

Mario: Yeah?

Meggy: I've got a bad feeling about this. 

Mario: Good, so it's just not me.

Infinite: When i feel the ground shaking under my feet and see plumes of dust rising and rubble tumbling and aliens running for their lives, yeah. I get a bad feeling. So, how about you and me make like Eggman's hairline and recede?

Aqua: Uh, this isn't joke-time.

Meggy: This is running to the space elevator-time.

Infinite: Sorry, couldn't help myself. We're outta here!

Aqua: Yeah. Running now!

ReaderFromWR: LET'S GO, LET'S GO, LET'S GO!

Mario began to carry Meggy, and ran, Infinite, Machito, Aqua and ReaderFromWR followed. A while later the six heroes found themselves on Terminal Velocity.

Mario: We need to run for a while, then we'll be at the elevators!

Meggy: What's that?

A few yellow-green robots flew past the heroes, and floated in front of them.

Aqua: What are they doing?

Infinite: Look out!

The robots started firing lasers, the heroes dodged the lasers, after a while of dodging, the robots decided to retreat, but they accidentally flew into something above them and exploded.

Mario: Hahaha!

Infinite: Look! Springs!

The heroes jumped on the springs, and found themselves on another part of the huge bridge between Earth and the amusement park.

Aqua: Nice! I think we-

Something exploded behind the heroes, they turned around and saw a big robot flying toward them.

ReaderFromWR: OH SHIT!

The heroes turned around and kept running, the robot fired lasers at them just like the flying robots from before.

Infinite: Do not get close to that thing! it's gonna send you flying if it punches you!

Meggy: What even happened earlier? Why did the lights go out, and why did something explode?!

Machito: I have no idea!

Aqua: Maybe something went wrong?

ReaderFromWR: Whatever happened, it's not good! We need to keep running!

Meggy: Okay, this robot behind us is getting annoying. Eat this, tin can!

Meggy threw a Splat Bomb at the robot, it exploded, sending the robot flying into outer space.

Mario: Nice one!

ReaderFromWR: I see the elevators! We will soon be safe!

The heroes continued running for their lives, Mario and Meggy would soon face the evil mastermind behind all of this.

(This story is almost over! Next chapter, Mario and Meggy will fight Dr.Eggman, and the Skittles joke will be in the next chapter, so no more waiting for that ;)

Anyways, lata!